THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Had my very last college final today. I'll be walking the plank into careerhood Saturday.
Scary... Good luck!

Seeing Aesop Rock tonight in concert, not sure if I'm a fan or not - only heard "None Shall Pass," which is pretty good. But friends want to go, how can I say no?

Master of My Domain
I'm either dumb, or don't get a reference to something, because I don't get the joke. But I know it's supposed to be something witty because HK is rudely sticking out his tongue and smiling.

I'm either dumb, or don't get a reference to something, because I don't get the joke. But I know it's supposed to be something witty because HK is rudely sticking out his tongue and smiling.
He was making a joke based on the bad rap philosophy majors get. People forget that education is (or should be) about intellectual growth first and foremost, and think a college degree is all about getting a job. I think that's BS.

Master of My Domain
He was making a joke based on the bad rap philosophy majors get. People forget the education is (or should be) about intellectual growth first and foremost, and think a college degree is all about getting a job. I think that's BS.
They obviously don't know that Gene Siskel was a philosophy major. Ha!

To chop off my beard, or not to chop off my beard. That is the question.

Don't do it!

Go halfway and make it a long goatee

Swan, don't listen to TONGO. That is very bad advice.

Im a big Dude, and whenever I want my face to look longer and not as round, then a goatee's the way to go It depends on your hair texture though how good it would/wouldnt look

Why don't you go for this look?

The ladies love it!

My favorite band, Hatebreed, is coming out with a new album Friday! I'm so effing pumped!!!