What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Planning on waiting for the first Season of Vinyl to finish before binge watching it. Going to do the same with Better Call Saul Season 2 already seen the first two episodes already but i've found i end up losing interest if i have to wait for the episodes and they end up piling up anyway so i may as well watch them all at once when i'm in the mood.

I've heard that it goes downhill from there,
Hope you agree with Earl about Season 2 and 3 but personally i hated those seasons after really loving the first, didn't even watch the last season and probably never will.

Planning on waiting for the first Season of Vinyl to finish before binge watching it. Going to do the same with Better Call Saul Season 2 already seen the first two episodes already but i've found i end up losing interest if i have to wait for the episodes and they end up piling up anyway so i may as well watch them all at once when i'm in the mood.
one of the reasons why I like Better Call Saul, is the same as why I loved Breaking Bad - I love the look of it, it's got such a beautiful look - the colours, lighting and framing, and the brilliant camera shots. When you get to ep 8 there's a gorgeous long tracking shot at the US Mexican border. Loves it

I am bingewatchins Korean dramas... My guilty pleasure. You should all try out 'Descendants of The Sun'

I've just caught up with Line Of Duty which is being as brilliant as the previous two series. Great stuff, but now I've got to wait a week for the next one.

I am bingewatchins Korean dramas... My guilty pleasure. You should all try out 'Descendants of The Sun'
I do want to get into Korean dramas, maybe I'll check that one out.

I've just caught up with Line Of Duty which is being as brilliant as the previous two series. Great stuff, but now I've got to wait a week for the next one.
Not caught up yet but it's gripping stuff. Some really excellent actors in this.

Recently it's been Tattoo Fixers, which has been on a lot. Not something I expected to be interested in but I like the camaraderie and I've been amazed at the talent on show, with really fantastic designs (Sketch is my favourite). What amuses me is that when I've seen the American versions – Miami being one – the artists occasionally seem to agonize over what they can do – on ours it's a quick sketch and then off to the 'station' to start work, sometimes even freehand.

Maaaan there are too many shows I'm currently binging. Bingeing? Binging? Eh.

I'm currently watching Bates' Motel (Season 3), Scream (Season 1), Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Season 1), The Flash (Season 2), The 100 (Season 2) aaaaaand rewatching Game of Thrones.

Recently just finished Better Call Saul (Season 2) however!

Well if it's not just for tv shows then 21st Century Horror Films. I've watched: Frailty, Trick R Treat, The Descent, The Descent Part 2, Wolf Creek, The Babadook, The House of the Devil and Session 9 over the last week or so.

Also watching The Fly tonight which is of course not 21st Century.

I think this needs to stay in the tv region. This is as annoying as seeing someone tab about watching season 1 of GoT or something in the movie section.