MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Wasn't Rougned in your core that you outlined a week ago?

Wasn't Rougned in your core that you outlined a week ago?
Hes good, but I want players that wont hurt me in a category, and he traditionally carries a low OBP. Id rather roll with Forsythe who bats top of the order, hits better, and does everything Rougned can except maybe steal bases.
BJ Upton, Grichuk, or Chris Carter start slipping, then BAM! to the curb they'll go too

Tongo, you need to stay on your meds.
You all need anyl the help you can get man I have had Avg, OBP, ERA, and Whip problems before. They are brutal to recover from. I ended up cutting Chris Carter and Grichuk already cause I just know theyll struggle in those categories. Im keeping a close eye on BJ Upton. Hes always been hot n cold, maybe after 2 cold seasons he'll have one hot one. Hows that for a sabremetric calculation?

Dave Winfield had a similar thing going. I think I recall him being drafted for three different professional sports. Some of these guys just had the raw talent to succeed at any sport.

The only one I remembered was Bo Jackson. Now that guy was the next Jim Brown until his hip deteriorated. I never followed his baseball playing, heard mostly he was a slugger.

Danny Ainge was drafted as a pitcher. Don't forget Prime Time. He was never drafted but Tony Gonzalez would have been for basketball.

Guess whose throwing out the first pitch at the Trop tonight?

Gary Busey played washed-up pitcher Chet "Rocket" Steadman in the 1993 film Rookie of the Year and has appeared in other sports movies, including Slap Shot 2 and Point Break. He will be on the mound tonight at the Trop to throw out the first pitch, in town for the Sunscreen Film Festival, which includes a 3:15 p.m. Saturday showing at SunDial of his new psychological thriller, CandiLand.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/baseb...n-town/2275206

Gary might surprise, and actually make it over home plate. He might just fall down walking onto the field too.

Dee Gordon, sigh. Well there goes the speed & high Avg. Good thing for Rauld 2B is flush with talent this season. Derek Dietrich will take Gordons place, and DD has some legit power and a legit Avg

A system of cells interlinked
I snapped a quick picture of my team this morning:

That's for testing positive Dee Gordon, I now have no 2B. I'll have to get with HLA to get one...
I'm not saying that I had anything to do with Dee's positive test, but it's pretty suspicious, I do admit.

That's for testing positive Dee Gordon, I now have no 2B. I'll have to get with HLA to get one...
I just dropped Anthony Rendon. He stinks right now but should get it together sooner rather than later. He also bats right before Harper so he got that going for him. Now if he could only get on base.

Derek Dietrich is Dee Gordons replacement and hit a home run his first pitch last night. I suggest you slot someone into your 2B slot Rauld

Billy Hamilton went 3/4 yesterday. Figure Ill give him a shot for at least a day or two, same with A-Rod. If A-Rod gets into his groove then him and Albert can make a nice duo for my UT slots. Being Im last in RBIs it would help, but BHam & A-Rod have to hit as Im last in Avg & OBP too

don't like the way my team's started the season, although it is a lot of fun having arrieta and harper.

also, up until chapman's yankees played in the evening, every mlb team with a member of tongo's pitching staff lost their game today and scored exactly one run. granted, they're mostly rays, but that's still quite remarkable.
criticker