Sheep

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I didn't want to end it Sunday night because some people might be doing other stuff over the weekend. Monday & Tuesday night I'm going out and drinking and stuff, so I don't want to do it then.

I have about nine lists so far. Keep them coming!!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hoping for lots more lists. I'm thinking it's good thing I'm waiting. Not too many so far.

My schedule's been very hectic recently, but I'll try to make time to get a list in before the deadline.

I decided to take a few minutes and do it now. I just sent it. Let me know if any of my answers are ineligible.
No answers are ineligible in the regular version of Sheep. You are allowed to get answers wrong, in one i was playing three people said NYC for a capital city haha.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No answers are ineligible in the regular version of Sheep. You are allowed to get answers wrong, in one i was playing three people said NYC for a capital city haha.
Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought the answers had to fit the categories in both versions of the game.

NYC is a capital city. Capital "N", Capital "Y", and Capital "C".

Tomorrow night is your last night to get answers in. Reveal will be done Thursday afternoon.

I have a final I have to take, so sorry for the wait.

12. Live Action Musicals

5 points -cricket, Gbgoodies, Mark F, Citizen Rules, JayDee

1 point- Tongo- Moulin Rouge
1 point- The Music Man- Gunslinger
1 point Grease- Mistique
1 Point-Phantom Of the Opera- Seanc
1 Point- The Wizard of Oz- Camo
1 Point - The Rocky Horror Picture Show-Sexy Celebrity
1 Point- Les Miserables-Nope
1 Point -The Sound of Music-Cici
1 point- Oklahoma-Rauld