Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Power of One (1992)

The ripe apple falls.
Ajeossi (The Man From Nowhere). A South Korean film I've watched once before. Despite movies in languages other than English being a bit of a speedbump for many people, myself included, once you get pass that with this one, and the cultural difference in acting (mainly expression), it's a very smooth ride. I found it intruiging, and quite sinister. It does have a slow start, yet not without introducing its protagonist in a protagonist- typical mysterious, slightly wary fashion. Though it works for this one. The plot is likely something you've seen before. But the combat is brutal (not gore but with more of a sense towards reality; especially knife- play) and presented with an artistic flair. I'm not sure if everyone would like it, but I'd urge people to give it a glance, as I at least was pleasantly surprised.

Just got back from Alamo drafthouse. Double feature of Alien and Aliens. Both are great, but I prefer Aliens.

Wifey and I going to try episode 1 of Breaking Bad
1st Season is not that good but Continue the series man because every season after the 1st are awesome

Not blown away, but the first episode was very promising and we're looking forward to the rest. We like the lead a lot, but the kid he's working with, not so much.

Not blown away, but the first episode was very promising and we're looking forward to the rest. We like the lead a lot, but the kid he's working with, not so much.
You'll learn to like Jesse with the seasons... I love the character of Jesse Pinkman