Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Man i swear you near blew my brain up there with that ET thing for a minute haha.

Yeah, my favourite part of the movie was possibly when Thor just comes to earth, was pretty hilarious would have liked that to have lasted a bit longer.

The Jungle Book (2016)

Wow, I had a feeling that this was gonna be good and it did not disappoint. Definitely the best of the live-action Disney reboots so far (even though this isn't really "live action" since Mowgli is the only one that isn't CGI) This is movie just looks fantastic, and has a very good balance of both the original Kipling tales and the 60's animated version.

Gravity (2013)

While Gravity is lacking in plot depth and its runtime is too short (something I rarely say about movies), it definitely deserves credit for its spectacular visuals and great soundtrack.

Zootopia (2016)

2016 so far has been a fairly lackluster year in terms of new movie releases, so Zootopia being as great as it is was very refreshing with it's likable characters, great animation, and important messages.

Welcome to the human race...

I love that movie. I'd say the visuals are more than "decent." Also loved The Fall, though not as much.
Yeah, well, I have different standards for what constitute good visuals, and even then they only do so much in the context of an otherwise mediocre psychological thriller. The Fall definitely sounds more interesting, though.

ET was in Thor? Damn I'll need to go back and rewatch it, I've never noticed him before

Anyway I'm glad to see you enjoyed it Camo. Yes it's cheesy, and camp, and silly. But it's for those reasons I love it. I find it really charming. Hiddleston is a slimy delight as the scheming Loki and I find Hemsworth really likeable and endearing. He's got some good comic timing as well; "I need a horse!"
Thor is good fun.

Welcome to the human race...
The Great Beauty -

Pretty good, but it feels like I should have seen this before seeing Youth because they do seem to cover a fair bit of the same ground but Youth does a more interesting (and shorter) job of it.

Unregistered User
Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) -

Room (2015) -

The Fear of 13 (2015) -

Me and You (2012) -

The Salton Sea (2002) -

An Education (2009) -

Heathers (1988) -

Heatstroke (2014)

I watched it because Maisie Williams is in it, but it is a horrible movie. Maisie does a decent job acting. It's actually comendable how well she does considering...

The director and producer ought to be fired. Any decent director should be able to get decent acting out of their cast. This movie felt like a cash cow that wasn't even trying.

Do yourself a favor, and don't waste your time watching it. I only did to see Maisie. And I almost regret it.

Seed of Chucky

I actually had a lot of fun with this one. It's such a weird movie. There are scenes with just Chucky and the other dolls doing stuff, and it's so f*cking strange to watch. And it has John Waters. I don't care what you say, this weird-ass movie is awesome. Also, dat Jennifer Tilly.

I'd never watch that, Swan. How did you even?

You must be more sick than I thought. I mean... That's no flu... You've got a plague or something!

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood - 1/10 - This movie had terrible acting, terrible jokes, terrible story that made no sense...if someone else had taken on this movie and brought in better actors, it may have been watchable.

Unbroken - 8/10 - Really good biopic, with decent acting, decent story, decent dialogue, and fantastic cinematography!

Driving Miss Daisy - 10/10 - I can see why it won Best Picture of 1989 (even though I don't agree with it winning). Fantastic all around, a great mesh of comedy and drama!