Sheep

Tools    

Already posted it in the first post Nope. I'll be hosting the low score Sheep. In that one you are aiming to be the only one to answer something so you can get one point. The only difference is this time your answers have to be correct so please try to make sure they are before you send your list. I'll get the questions up soon and the deadline will be the 22nd.

1.A Quentin Tarantino Feature Film
2.A Paul Thomas Anderson Feature Film
3.A Two or more time Academy Award For Best Director Winner
4.A Two or more time Academy Award For Best Actor Winner
5.A Two or more time Academy Award For Best Actress Winner
6.A Two or more time Academy Award For Best Supporting Actor Winner
7.Someone who has been nominated for four or more Academy Award For Best Suppporting Actress
8.A top 20 film on the IMDB Top 250
9.A top 20 Tv Show on the IMDB Top 250 TV Shows
10.A Movie Forums Moderator
11.A Fifa World Cup Winner or Runner Up
12.A Wes Anderson Feature Film

I had to make the questions something with not too many answers or this would be too easy. The Deadline is the 22nd, remember your answers have to be correct or your list wont be accepted.

If an answer isn't correct it shouldn't invalidate the whole list, just that answer... Like they get 5 points for a wrong answer or something. Or I guess you could just pm them to fix it.

If an answer isn't correct it shouldn't invalidate the whole list, just that answer... Like they get 5 points for a wrong answer or something. Or I guess you could just pm them to fix it.
Yeah i'll PM them to fix it.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Also remember you are aiming for the lowest score.
So we're basically playing Pointless now? Should actually introduce quite an interesting wrinkle to the game. Do you go with an obscure answer, or do you assume everyone else will do that and go with the most obvious? Or do you assume everyone will do that, and so you should go with the obscure one after all? This may break my brain

Originally Posted by JayDee
Do you go with an obscure answer, or do you assume everyone else will do that and go with the most obvious?
That's what I was thinking.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
10.A Movie Forums Moderator
Am I the only one who's not sure who all the moderators actually are?

sent mine in. The more Im at this site the more I discover just how film ignorant I am.