Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

I confess that I almost didn't watch the movie Home because of the negative reviews, but when I finally watched it, I loved it.
That's the same reason it took so long for me to watch it. Some of my friends starting talking about it a couple of months ago, and only because they really liked it and it is now on Netflix, I gave it a go.

I confess that I bought the Three Colors trilogy something like three years ago but have never watched any of them.
That doesnt ring a bell with me at all

I confess to thinking the Golden Globes a more legitimate award ceremony than an Oscars now. This last Academy Awards cinched it for me. Too much contrived politics, yet ignorant of their own close mindedness, for too long.

I confess that I bought the Three Colors trilogy something like three years ago but have never watched any of them.
I've also owned it for years, and yet to watch.

I've also owned it for years, and yet to watch.

Get 'em seen. Especially Blue, which is on my 100.

Boldly going.
I usually like the movie better than the book, even though I love books and read them frequently.

I don't find Will Farrell funny.

I don't find Steve Martin funny. Planes, Trains & Automobiles is one exception.

I'm not interested in most black & white movies. Psycho is one exception.

Confession: I also didn't think much of Austin Powers first time I saw it... but then my upstairs neighbors (at the time) thought it was a gas with its spoofs, and really groovy with all its 60's references, so I looked at it again.
Like Napoleon Dynamite, it started to grow on me. So yeah, I like Austin Powers... the first one... but the sequels are crap.

Confession: I also didn't think much of Austin Powers first time I saw it... but then my upstairs neighbors (at the time) thought it was a gas with its spoofs, and really groovy with all its 60's references, so I looked at it again.
Like Napoleon Dynamite, it started to grow on me. So yeah, I like Austin Powers... the first one... but the sequels are crap.
Yknow, I was the same way. I never thought about it since until you said that about Austin Powers right then, but before it fell flat with me until I watched it with some other people. Really, Dr Evil was the funniest character in that franchise.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My confession is: I'm gay!

Yes, I'm so very happy!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I was the Best Man at my best friend's wedding, his wife doesn't like my wife, they had a kid, never told us, never invited us to any get togethers....haven't spoken to him in a few years.

Suspect's Reviews

I was the one who told Jenny about Tabitha's crush on Nathan, because I didn't realize that Nathan liked Jenny, but Jenny liked Christopher, and Christopher hated Jenny but loved Tabitha. So Jenny told Christopher that Tabitha liked Nathan out of spite, and Christopher beat him up, but Nathan thought it was because he liked Jenny. So he asked Tabitha to the prom just to make Jenny jealous of him, but he didn't realize that Tabitha actually liked him. Honestly I'm just wondering why anyone would name their child Tabitha.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Ok my confessions are:

No matter how much I tried to like it, I never liked 2001. It's just damn boring and cold. Barry Lyndon is imilarly bland but better acted.

I think Independence Day is one of the greatest movies ever made (shame on me )

I find Pacino's filmography, outside of Godfather and a couple others, pretty abysmal, especially that movie with Russel Crowe.

Ok, I'm going now.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"