Captain America: Civil War

Tools    

My one concern with this movie is that in Caps movie they will make it as if its all Iron Mans fault the fight and the precious Cap will come off this great symbol and Iron Man aka Tony will be despised and looked upon badly. This is why I hated them doing Civil War and hated them making Tony the creator of Ultron. Iron Man started this big event that is MCU and I think Marvel is making it where we will be happy when Iron Man dies and In my Opinion there is no since in doing Any Avengers with out Tony Stark aka RDJ. Anyone can Play Cap really. Again my concern is that Iron man should not be the grey character in this movie and Cap will win because its a Cap movie.
I liked how they had Iron Man create Ultron cause Hank Pym was always a 2nd tier character. I dont think theyre gonna go away from the comic book outcome of Civil War though. Wont be surprised if they introduce Strange then too.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
While RT is still at just 15 reviews there are more out there. Going by a list compiled by people on another forum there are currently 32 reviews kicking about just now, not including video reviews. And there's still not a negative review to be found. The closest so far has been a 3/5! The general consensus so far seems to be that at the very least it's amongst the best films that Marvel has done, with a few going as far to christen it the best superhero film ever

So here are a few more tantalising snippets to whet the appetite -

MoviePilot - To sum it all up, Captain America: Civil War is Marvel's greatest masterpiece. It brings fantastic characters with emotional depth, what is arguably the greatest fight scene in cinematic history, and a powerful story of justice and vengeance that we can watch time and time again.

Modern Myth Media - There have been a number of great films centered on superheroes and Marvel Studios has produced several of them. Captain America: Civil War now stands atop the mountain as the very best. It offers the spectacular imagery that compels kids to pick up their first comic book along with the classic storytelling and outstanding character work that allows adult fans to keep that piece of their childhood with them. Thrilling, emotional, and packed to the brim with action, Captain America: Civil War is a complete cinematic and entertainment experience.

ComicBook.com - By its end, Captain America: Civil War alters the Marvel Cinematic Universe more than any film before. The Avengers are truly left shattered heading into Infinity War and the audience is left begging for more. While it's hard to compare to the most unique film (which is Guardians of the Galaxy), Captain America: Civil War fights its way to be the best Marvel movie so far, as the studio continues to find ways to outdo themselves in emotion, action, and character.

Bottom Line: Captain America: Civil War is a truly epic and gigantic super hero film with on point emotional moments and the best action sequences to date. 9.8/10

JoBlo - CIVIL WAR is a true achievement in the superhero genre. It's everything we wanted AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON to be (minus that villain problem) and proves that a seemingly "overstuffed" superhero flick can absolutely work when the focus is firmly planted, both in character and story. This is Cap's story and Cap's struggle, which isn't resolved simply, but rather consistently with who we've come to know him as, both onscreen and on the page. CIVIL WAR is exactly why we love superhero films; it's visceral, emotional, exciting, and provoking. Sometimes it's really damn funny. This is Marvel truly embracing Marvel, showing it knows its characters and respects not only their long-standing legacy on the page, but the commitment and passion of the fans who have embraced these characters for decades.

Screen Crush - When Marvel Studios began ambitiously building towards the first Avengers movie, many openly wondered: how can they do this? Many times over the years, notably in Sam Raimi’s bloated Spider-Man 3, too many characters had clogged up the screen, diluting those films of any real focus. This was a legitimate concern for Marvel and for The Avengers, a movie that was going to star not one, but seven superheroes. Flash forward to 2016 and seven superheroes suddenly seems like an intimate gathering. Now Marvel has arrived with Captain America: Civil War, the latest in their progressively expanding franchise, with a lineup that includes 12 superheroes and three villains. Have we reached peak superhero? Is this finally, once and for all, just too much?

NOPE.

If Captain America: Civil War is peak superhero, I want to climb to the top like Sylvester Stallone in Rocky IV and pump my fists in exultation.

I'm sitting in seats right now 10 minutes before a screening of the movie. I'm literally shaking!!
You lucky, lucky b@stard!!!!!! I literally can't remember the last time I hated someone so much!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I'm sure it is indeed one of the better Superhero films to come out. EVERYONE deems the newest superhero film "The Best Superhero Film Yet!!"

It's a little aggravating.

Suspect's Reviews

While I'm sure it is indeed one of the better Superhero films to come out. EVERYONE deems the newest superhero film "The Best Superhero Film Yet!!"

It's a little aggravating.
I agree. But I hope it's good and it would be fantastic to have another great superhero film next to "The Dark Knight" & "The Avengers". There were 4 years between these two movies and it would be 4 years again;- 2008-2012-2014.

I would say "Batman Returns" is great too.

Just got out, I'll post my spoiler less review later tonight with a link to my spoiler filled review. I'm refusing to rank this among superhero movies and call it my favorite. So there's that if it makes you feel any better.

Spoiler less review, I don't really care to write a spoiler filled one.

http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?anchor=1&p=1496236#post1496236

I wouldn't have imagined it were possible but I think my anticipation for this film has somehow increased as a result of all the immense positivity. As I said there's another forum where they've collected all the reviews that they've been able to find. So far there are 46 reviews, only 1 of them negative. And so many of the reviews have been of the 5/5, 10/10, A+ variety.

Only dread I have is the new Spider-Man, the 3rd version of Spidey in 10 years?! Gah! I liked that kid from The Social Network as Spider-Man, now its some guy younger looking than Carl from Walking Dead. People in Hollywood that think Peter Parker should eternally be high-school age have NEVER READ THE COMIC! ugh

Spideys gonna be a small part of it though, and who knows how Caps very normal crew could go up against Iron-Man, Vision, and the War Machines. Unless Dr Strange pops in there Caps getting his butt whipped.

On an aside, I remember RDJ doing an interview when he was in and out of jail for drugs, he said he could have been Neo from The Matrix. Glad hes got his paycheck role now

Only dread I have is the new Spider-Man, the 3rd version of Spidey in 10 years?! Gah! I liked that kid from The Social Network as Spider-Man, now its some guy younger looking than Carl from Walking Dead. People in Hollywood that think Peter Parker should eternally be high-school age have NEVER READ THE COMIC! ugh

Spideys gonna be a small part of it though, and who knows how Caps very normal crew could go up against Iron-Man, Vision, and the War Machines. Unless Dr Strange pops in there Caps getting his butt whipped.

On an aside, I remember RDJ doing an interview when he was in and out of jail for drugs, he said he could have been Neo from The Matrix. Glad hes got his paycheck role now
I'm not too hip on most of the casting in the MCU.
I don't mind RDJ, but he always seemed a little too jokey and sarcastic for Tony Stark. (Sarcasm should have been Hawkeye's job, but they can't have too many wise guys on one team, plus they gave that role to Jeremy Renner who's got as much personality as a frying pan.) As I said, the casting isn't the best.

I always pictured Tony Stark as the Timothy Dalton type.
(I know Dalton is now too old and British, but you know the type I mean. If not... look at this...)

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I always loved that jingle. Only place I ever heard it was on a Ghostface track.

My concern is that civil war and b v s dawn of justice spent so much time trying to out do the other and changed story plots too seem not copying the other that both ruined there movies and forgot too have fun. Which deadpool got right and is number one comic film domestically. I'm having the feeling b v s lacks humor but civil war could end up gutless and won't pull the trigger and remind us what war is and if no one dies then what was the movies point.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
My concern is that civil war and b v s dawn of justice spent so much time trying to out do the other and changed story plots too seem not copying the other that both ruined there movies and forgot too have fun. Which deadpool got right and is number one comic film domestically. I'm having the feeling b v s lacks humor but civil war could end up gutless and won't pull the trigger and remind us what war is and if no one dies then what was the movies point.
The reviews for Cival War are very very positive.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Warning Could Be Potentials Spoilers for movies Civil War and Batman V Superman.
Only Proceed if dont mind assumptions.

There are only 18 reviews in for Civil War on RT and the one Negative complaint was and used a word I could not use so that why used Gutless as a fraze too say its possible they could not Kill Cap or Stark mostly Im betting because DC And Snyder Killed Superman.
But We all Know Superman Comes Back its obvious too me he will be the ending.
Why cant Marvel Just end this movie based on the Comics and if they felt its too soon then Civil War should not have happened After The Thanos Storyline and Cap 3 could have just had Cap protecting Bucky from Iron Mans fury.

I am envious of everyone who has seen this movie already! I have to wait til the 28th here in the Netherlands

I have not seen cap 3 civil war I just heard from a few reviews and word of mouth about how marvel and Disney may have chickened out killing anyone.which is weird cause Disney has killed off more people in animation then deadpool.

Just saw this and damn this is one impressive fan video that acts as a preparation for Civil War, mixing footage from all the previous MCU films as well as the Civil War trailer

Oh and just as an update, that forum I mentioned now has a total of 76 reviews that they've found. And still only 1 of them has been negative!