Sheep Reveal

Tools    

1.A Colour

Seven went Red (Matt. Zotis, Mark F, TONGO, CiCi, Sexy Celebrity, Sean C) (all of those get 7 points)

Everyone else gets four points for saying blue, except mojofilter who said black so only gets one point.

2.A country

Us (MV and SeanC, Steve, Citizen, TONGO, MARK F, ZOTIS, and Matt) (8 points for each of you)
Canada (Sc)
China (CiCi)
mojo (England)
a point each for the rest of you

I find it boring that you have to always guess simple answers, like the United States, DC, blue, etc.

I find it boring that you have to always guess simple answers, like the United States, DC, blue, etc.
I think i'm a bad host honestly you or whoever could make this more interesting.

I think i'm a bad host honestly you or whoever could make this more interesting.
But I won't 'cause I'm not interested in hosting it.

The Devil here. This is the pre-game Survivor 666: Devil's Island immunity idol that I was talking about. If you find this idol, which is the human heart, copy the image and post it in the Survivor 666 thread. YES. You MUST announce that you have the idol to everyone in order to obtain it. It is a SUPER IDOL, which means you can use it after the votes have been read and save yourself or someone else.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Heart.gif
Views:	1535
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	24923