The Avatar Thread

Tools    

Just occurred to me that there's a thread for Profile Banners where you can post your new one or post up creations you made/found for others to use...

But there's no thread for actual Avatars on the same subject (though there is one for showing off your newest avi made by SC).

So, here's the Avi Thread... like with the Banner Thread, ideas you have that might suit someone else, cool stuff you've found that someone could use etc...

If posting actual avatars, the dimensions are no wider than 110px, and no taller than 90px.

I'll kick off with these as TMNT2 is out this year...

Alright I'll give this a go. I did see that SC thought of this idea first, but I'm here now So, Rodent, SC or whoever, post some Orson avatars that are sized and ready to go....and I might use one.

Alright I'll give this a go. I did see that SC thought of this idea first, but I'm here now So, Rodent, SC or whoever, post some Orson avatars that are sized and ready to go....and I might use one.

Orson?

I see Rodent's ready for April Fools Day. Had me for a split second.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd like to request a GIF avatar taken from either Escape From New York or Escape From L.A.

Iro, saying youd give Escape from New York a 10, what number would you give the L.A. sequel?

Welcome to the human race...
Iro, saying youd give Escape from New York a 10, what number would you give the L.A. sequel?
Based on a recent re-watch, I'd give it a very subjective
. I don't deny that it's got its issues but I generally like how much it plays like a ludicrously over-the-top remake of the original.