Hello all

Tools    

There's a bear in my oatmeal
Good to kind of, sort of meet you.

Ever since Empire's broke down about 3 years ago I've been pining for a good movie forum. Here's hoping I've found it!

As a way of covering the bases, I love musicals as much as horror movies. Give me a Les Mis/Evil Dead double-bill any night of the week.

Welcome to the site, HC. I used to be on the Empire boards many moons ago. I didn't know they'd closed their doors.

Welcome Hobbes!

Kind of obsessed with it
I was a huge Adventure Time fan the first couple years it came out. Over the past few years though I kinda got out of it; wasn't a huge fan of where they were doing with a lot of the characters and whatnot. How are the newer episodes?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
What about Evil Dead: The Musical?

It was actually soooooooooooo good. Splatter zone was the best.

Welcome to MOFO!

Welcome Hobbes!

I was a huge Adventure Time fan the first couple years it came out. Over the past few years though I kinda got out of it; wasn't a huge fan of where they were doing with a lot of the characters and whatnot. How are the newer episodes?
Still love it. There's the odd blip (like the BMO stories, I find them kinda boring) but then Lemongrab or LSP come back and it's, like, the best thing on TV again.

What about Evil Dead: The Musical?

It was actually soooooooooooo good. Splatter zone was the best.

Welcome to MOFO!
Can't believe I didn't know this was a thing.