Movie hardware

Tools    

Movie Hardware
I wanted to create a thread to talk about and see what kind of hardware you guys use to watch movies. I use my PS3 as a Blu-Ray player beacuse my home cinema(My home cinema is pretty old so thats why it doesnt have many things, i got it on sale and it was a good deal for the money) doesnt support Blu-Ray and doesnt even have a hdmi port. I have connected my PS3 with HDMI to tv and Home Cinema with av cables to PS3. Im looking forward to what you use ...

Things i use:
-TV: Samsung LCD LE32C530F
-Home Cinema: Philips HTS3180, 5.1 system, 300 W
-Blu - Ray player: PS3

Main TV: Sony Bravia 60inch KDL-60W850B
Second TV: Samsung 32inch UA32F5500
Soundbar: Samsung HW-F551/XY
Blu-Ray Player: PS4 and Xbox One

I have just built a small budget home cinema room with a 40 inch toshiba, a ps3 for my Blu Ray and a Raspberry Pi for playing my ripped files off my hard drive. I need to fix the skylight and I need a better soundsystem than my sony 2.0. But it's coming on nicely

In my main room I have a similar setup with a 40 inch samsung and a sony 5.1 surround sound system.

I have just built a small budget home cinema room with a 40 inch toshiba, a ps3 for my Blu Ray and a Raspberry Pi for playing my ripped files off my hard drive. I need to fix the skylight and I need a better soundsystem than my sony 2.0. But it's coming on nicely

In my main room I have a similar setup with a 40 inch samsung and a sony 5.1 surround sound system.
Cool.

Nice setup you got there

When I'm not watching movies on the go, I periodically shift between my Xbox 360 and PS3 for movies. They're hooked up through nested Radioshack AV hubs and split off into my Samsung TV and an Elgato Video Capture which feeds into my Mac computer. Let's me switch between systems with a quick click and save video clips relatively easily.