What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Haven't bought yet, but plan to.
Why? I'm a huge Rocky fan, so it's natural to add this to my DVD/Blu Ray library
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Rep for Repo! The Genetic Opera and Romanzo Criminale.

Did you buy Romanzo Criminale after watching the tv series?

Did you buy Romanzo Criminale after watching the tv series?
No, I saw it a few years back and enjoyed it but herself has never seen it so i thought why not pick up a copy as it was only a couple of euro Never watched the tv series.

Me neither. I meant to, but I've just got too much to watch. I blind bought it 7 or 8 years ago. As I remember it, it was in the first wave of post-smoking dvd purchases. It's supposed to be quite good, though I don't know how it measures up to the film. Have you seen Gomorrah? I've had the film unwatched on my shelf for eight years, but the tv series is brilliant.

Never seen Gomorrah, neither film nor series .... film is on my list for future purchase at some date

Meant to post this when I got back from the Uk in December
Just watched this the other day

Picked up 7 Blu-Rays yesterday $5 AUD each

Cloverfield
2 fast 2 furious
Goodfellas
Hannibal
Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
Red dragon
V for vendetta

Picked up some more Blu Rays today 17 in total cost around $4.50 each

The conjuring
Kick Ass
The godfather part 3
Hobbit an unexpected journey
No retreat no rurrender
Tropic thunder
Road Trip
Fast and the furious 1
Death Proof
The Karate kid 2
Blade runner
American History X
Maximum Risk
Fright Night (1985)
Brooklyns finest
The howling
My Soul to take

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was in Asda buying some milk and underwear (hey, it's Tuesday) and ended up with this.

I have to return some videotapes...
I bought the blu ray to Me and Earl and the Dying Girl because it's one of my favorite movies of 2015.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

Went to the hardware store to get a new bottle of propane for my torch and they had a bargain bin of DVD's and I spotted this gem in it along with 30+ copies of "Starsky and Hutch" and a whack of B-Kids movies.