Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I went to watch Batman vs Superman, not bad but a lil bit disapointed

The Woman Chaser (1999)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Are you on a mazochistic trip?
I'm sorry, Citizen. I fell into the standard cliche routine of "I wannna be funny." And it even turns out mean-spirited, as usual. Once again, i appologize.
No problem...You want to hear something funny, I only just seen your post today and I don't even know what a mazochistic trip is?

You're cool Beatle, no worries

(is that an overuse of happy icons or what)

No problem...You want to hear something funny, I only just seen your post today and I don't even know what a mazochistic trip is?

You're cool Beatle, no worries

(is that an overuse of happy icons or what)
Thanks, Rules. I meant you seem to be on a Redford role and you counted yourself out if he's in. Now I guess you don't stricktly have to be a mazohist to do that, but ...

Thanks, Rules. I meant you seem to be on a Redford role and you counted yourself out if he's in. Now I guess you don't stricktly have to be a mazohist to do that, but ...
Can you believe this? I did it again! There seems to be a CURSE between Redford, you and me. Remember The Last Castle? It all started there. And now this! Who knows, maybe Robert Redford is the devil!

The Visit