Doctor Who: The Time War

Tools    

Hello and welcome to my Doctor Who-themed tournament game. If you're interested in playing, just pick a side and follow the rules below.

RULES
Players are only allowed one time and/or space vehicle but as many gadgets as they'd like (even make some up if you want).
Each player is only allowed to post a maximum of seven times a day and must state which opposing team you are fighting and how much health you're reducing the opposing team's by.
Each team starts with an overall health of 50 and can only reduce an opposing team's health by 1-10 hp.
Players must state what gadget/weaponry they are using and what effect it has on the team as well as how much hp they are reducing the team's health by. Also: if you use any time and/or space vehicles, you must state how you are using them (EG: going back in time to save your team's health from being reduced). Time and/or space vehicles can only be used for a specific purpose once so choose carefully when you use it.

TEAMS
THE DALEKS - HEALTH: 50

THE TIME LORDS - HEALTH: 50
1. DalekbusterScreen5

THE VOORD - HEALTH: 50

THE TAALYENS - HEALTH: 50

The winner is the last team standing.

Thought I'd revive this thread because would be fun to play.
I think I'm your only hope and I don't have the time or the inclination . John Hurt's probably doing alright without us anyway.

Yeah, don't think there's many Doctor Who fans here.
All I know is, I'd rather be here.