Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

BANNED
With a doobie hanging from his mouth while getting a humjob from Blac Chyna, I would still elect Bill Clinton over Donald Trump.
So would I, but Bill is not the one that's running.

Not in terms of viability. The two most prominent are probably the Green Party (very progressive, with an environmental emphasis) and the Libertarian Party (which is exactly what it sounds like: emphasizes individual liberty, free from government constraint).

I've wanted the Republican party to become more libertarian for awhile, anyway, so I'll have no problem voting for them if necessary.

What are the minor parties in the USA like? Are any of them credible enough to vote for?
Yes, but sadly theres so much influence the big money parties have on the media that a 3rd ticket, unless its a billionaire, just isnt possible. Jimmy Carter just said recently he'd have no shot whatsoever at even attempting to run for office in todays climate. States are split up on the map in blue or red symbolizing the 2 parties like a warzone, and it takes at least 300 million just to fund a campaign.

Nice! Look at Sanders showing them all up. I wish more people were familiar with him. Surprised Cruz falsehoods were that high. His Pants On Fire is as high as a 7, but still cant come close to The Donalds 19.

The Star Tribune and Tampa Times are liberal-biased opinion pages / newspapers, producing liberal-slanted charts

Shocking!

For instance, a military service program. It could include boot camp wherein English is taught. And say, after a 4 year stint, citizenship would be granted upon discharge.
This already exists.

Also, (TONGO and Yoda) nice catch on spotting cinema aficionado (mofo's own homegrown Harrison Bergeron). Should have connected the dots when I saw "MMA, loves to travel" in his profile. Is this the first time he's tried to sneak back?

The Star Tribune and Tampa Times are liberal-biased opinion pages / newspapers, producing liberal-slanted charts

Shocking!
Oh please, the only unfiltered objective reporting youre gonna get on the USA is from outside the USA. Its a sad hard truth, but fact checking is fact checking Sanders & Clinton being Democrats under the Republican medias unrelenting gun has made them much sharper and concise in public speaking in comparison.

Nice! Look at Sanders showing them all up.
Wait, what? If we're going by that graphic, Clinton clearly has a better "score" than Sanders. They both have 51% mostly true and above, but Clinton has a 9% higher true than Bernie's. Of the half truths and mostly falses they both have 35% but Clinton has the advantage there too. The only spot where Bernie has an advantage is that Clinton has 1% pants on fire (but also 2% lower false).

Not that the graphic is an objective measure of actual truth, by any means.

I like Bernie, and as a dem I'm torn between the two (not crazy about Sander's protectionist platform on trade, though some of the trade agreements are bad, sure), but sometimes I find his supporters to be a little too biased when interpreting in favor of Sanders (not that any supporters of any candidate are immune from that).

Wait, what? If we're going by that graphic, Clinton clearly has a better "score" than Sanders. They both have 51% mostly true and above, but Clinton has a 9% higher true than Bernie's. Of the half truths and mostly falses they both have 35% but Clinton has the advantage there too. The only spot where Bernie has an advantage is that Clinton has 1% pants on fire (but also 2% lower false).

Not that the graphic is an objective measure of actual truth, by any means.

I like Bernie, and as a dem I'm torn between the two (not crazy about Sander's protectionist platform on trade, though some of the trade agreements are bad, sure), but sometimes I find his supporters to be a little too biased when interpreting in favor of Sanders (not that any supporters of any candidate are immune from that).
Id say they both are serious competent candidates. Im supporting Sanders because I think he would command more respect than Hillary, and thats not her fault. Hillary takes office the Republican Media war machine will start back up just like when Bill was president. Theyd have alot less ammo against Sanders, plus he isnt the "face" of the democrats like the Clintons have. So too, bridging the gap between the 2 parties would be more feasible with Bernie at the helm.

Shocking!
I'm not a huge fan of fact checkers (they have a pretty crappy track record, and there's a real selection bias problem). But I'm not a liberal (or an anthropomorphic newspaper!), and I've given you numerous examples of Trump lying/making things up.

Is this the first time he's tried to sneak back?
Oh, God no. And every time he gets banned I get an angry, curse-filled email where he physically threatens me and goes on for several paragraphs about how he doesn't care what we think. I'm not sure the irony of that has totally sunk in yet.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
If I was an American I'd vote for Sanders... I don't like Hillary and the rest of the republican candidates have an IQ so low you need to dig around them to find it...

Right, because the only reason anyone would disagree with your political views is that they're dumb.
No, there are smart republicans, but not the ones running right now... Though Ted Cruz would probably do a lot better job against Hillary than Trump..

Yes, he also said: Universal condemnation should convince these people to stop choosing to be gay". so yeah, he's extremely smart...

Go Trump.
Let's crash through all this political correctness and get to the truth.
They don't know what to do with him.If you want real change Donald's the man. If you vote for anyone else,you'll get more of the same.

Hilary et al ,they're ******** themselves.

Yes, he also said: Universal condemnation should convince these people to stop choosing to be gay". so yeah, he's extremely smart...
Even starting with the premise that this is wrong, it would clearly be an example of some cultural or religious belief taking priority, or a difference in baseline morality, not a failure of intelligence. You said his IQ was low, and this isn't an example of that.

What it is an example of, I think, is the unfortunate human tendency to take political disagreements and extrapolate them to all other aspects of someone's personality. It's easier to imagine people we disagree with are dumb or evil, but they almost never are.