Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

She was in "The Wonder Years"

What a surprise to see her pop up! I remember those episodes she was in (some of my favorites) - the bewitching young vamp who was Kevin's temptress. Don't remember how the whole scenario played out, but it felt a little weird finding her almost as attractive as Kevin did!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There was the episode where Kevin and Winnie are dating, but going to different schools. Kevin wants Winnie on the bus with her (while she's with her classmates). Madeline tries to sit down, and Kevin says it's taken.

Later on, we see Winnie wanting to hang out with her mates, and showing that she's feeling suffocated by Kevin. And then Madeline shows up, and of course Winnie walks in when they are standing together outside, and of course Kevin runs after her to say it was nothing...etc.

I always wanted Kevin to get Madeline. I was told many times I looked like Kevin Arnold

There was the episode where Kevin and Winnie are dating, but going to different schools. Kevin wants Winnie on the bus with her (while she's with her classmates). Madeline tries to sit down, and Kevin says it's taken.

Later on, we see Winnie wanting to hang out with her mates, and showing that she's feeling suffocated by Kevin. And then Madeline shows up, and of course Winnie walks in when they are standing together outside, and of course Kevin runs after her to say it was nothing...etc.

I always wanted Kevin to get Madeline. I was told many times I looked like Kevin Arnold
Just for the record: the actress who played Madeline is named Julie Condra.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174442/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Because I can't resist - the 3 "Madeline" clips I could find on YouTube. (Matt, see what you started?)
The last one only has a little Madeline and is more Kevin & Winnie. But that Julie Condra had an intensity in her eyes.

Esmée Denters:

Emmy Rossum:

Melina Kanakaredes:

Kaya Scodelario. It's her 24th birthday today so I thought I'd post some pics of her. Forgive me if I repeat some I've already posted:

Kaya Scodelario. It's her 24th birthday today so I thought I'd post some pics of her. Forgive me if I repeat some I've already posted:
You'll have to forgive me too:

There was a thing on about children's TV at the BBC the other day and Jackanory was mentioned. John Hurt came to mind and I couldn't remember him doing an episode – of course then I remembered that he basically went one better and had his own show in The Storyteller. Shrewd man.

Uh Madeline... I wonder if that first scene wasn't subliminal? "Take my pencil, Madeline"

I was just watching the news, and here's a beauty.

Maybe it's just me, but I find a majority of the pictures here not so attractive.

Uh Madeline... I wonder if that first scene wasn't subliminal? "Take my pencil, Madeline"
Heh! That never occurred to me!

Wasn't there an episode where Kevin had to go to Madeline's house to work on a cooking project for school (or something like that)? I seem to remember that sequence being filled with the most sexual tension. (For a show about adolescents, there was a lot of sexual tension. Then again, Madeline had the look and bearing of a 30 year old woman.)

Heh! That never occurred to me!

Wasn't there an episode where Kevin had to go to Madeline's house to work on a cooking project for school (or something like that)? I seem to remember that sequence being filled with the most sexual tension. (For a show about adolescents, there was a lot of sexual tension. Then again, Madeline had the look and bearing of a 30 year old woman.)
I'm wondering how old she was in show, because as a kid, I would imagine being an officer in WWII and rescuing Madeline, and for risking my life, she'd let me "have her"

I think I remember that episode, and I don't think we ever saw parents.

Do you remember that episode when Kevin's girlfriend liked his collar messed up? A real goodie-two-shoe, with a mother similar. The dad was cool, but was overpowered by the women, but took time to show Kevin his car.