Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

Don't worry about the grade. Treat it like a movie review you'd write at Movie Forums. Finish the class then switch to something better to study, like Mechanical Engineering.

I wish you could have told me that before I had 2-years worth of debt accumulated.

Rhys - what aspect of "in the industry" are you referring to? On set?

Honestly, I really do not know anymore. I would love to work on set but that seems like a bit of a stretch.

Writing for film is something I would be interested in doing too.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Join the club.

I've gotten a few short films done based on my scripts. There's potential for a feature right now at Blumhouse productions, which would be nice.

If you wanna write, my suggestion is to WRITE WRITE WRITE.

Write SPEC!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Join the club.

I've gotten a few short films done based on my scripts. There's potential for a feature right now at Blumhouse productions, which would be nice.

If you wanna write, my suggestion is to WRITE WRITE WRITE.

Write SPEC!!!!

That's fantastic man!

I plan to, its just I have so much university work on at the moment that it is quite hard for me to find time academically outside of my uni work.

You want to hear a funny truth? Marvel Comics doesnt accept any unsolicited submitted work. You literally would be able to write the screenplay for the next X-Men movie before you could write a comic for Marvel. Theyre creative is pathetic now. They maybe have a handfull of talent deserving of their spot.

Hit Girl isnt going to be able to do anything today, and was saying if HalfAngel could take her place thatd be cool. I gotta ask HalfAngel, and Camo if thatll work. Camo hasnt been anywhere or answered my PMs.

I'll take Camo's place.
Camo might have a problem with that. I have a problem trying to reach him. Able to correspond with Hit Girl and she has a 8 hour time difference. Im not gonna package some nice scenario thats better for him if he no shows. Im forced to move the game forward.

If I dont hear from Camo by 9am EST Tues 3/8/16 then he loses by forfeit.

He won't. I'm good at this. I won it several times.

Might not win today, but I'll try.

He'd probably rather have me try to save him than just lose outright.

SC, if you want to play so bad, maybe you shouldn't have quit... twice
Well, if you wanted to WIN the game, you shouldn't be in that Deadpool or whatever it's called.

I cant do it. It looks like hes trying to skirt pass this situation and have someone strong in challenges take his place, and that cant be done unless its ok'd by everyone, and since I cant reach him this is where were at. Hes got 12 hours.

I cant do it. It looks like hes trying to skirt pass this situation and have someone strong in challenges take his place, and that cant be done unless its ok'd by everyone, and since I cant reach him this is where were at.
Well then OK it everyone. Hit Girl has a replacement. I'll be his.

Besides, we don't know if he's really just trying to "skirt pass the situation." He may just be busy with... you know... a real life right now.

Well then OK it everyone. Hit Girl has a replacement. I'll be his.
Hey if Camo had contacted me like Hit Girl and said he couldnt make it due to work, and asked to have you take his place, then thats one thing, but he didnt and I gotta do it this way now.

Besides, we don't know if he's really just trying to "skirt pass the situation." He may just be busy with... you know... a real life right now.
Maybe

Waiting on Camo till 9am EST tues 3/8/16

Reposting this as it details the game going forward.

"After this duel there will be 5.

Next 2 challenges will be for reward & immunity, and then we'll have 3.

Then the deadpool duel where one will return. Then we have 4.

Another Reward/Immunity challenge, and then we'll be at the final 3.

Then everyones depowered.

Then there will be one final challenge for immunity to see who goes to the final, and is able to vote off their stiffest competition.

Then its the jurys turn.

I am RECEIVING a telepathic message from Camo..........

YES. He is okay with Sexy Celebrity playing for him.