Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I gotta spend more time in this thread....

Suspect's Reviews

Iben Hjejle:

Cheryl Tiegs has criticized Sports Illustrated for putting Ashley Graham on one of the swimsuit issue covers. She said it promotes an unhealthy lifestyle. Meaning, she's too fat. I'd rather look at Graham than Tiegs in her prime. She was all skinny and not sexy. She promoted a healthy lifestyle? She looked like she ate celery for dinner.

Cheryl Tiegs has criticized Sports Illustrated for putting Ashley Graham on one of the swimsuit issue covers. She said it promotes an unhealthy lifestyle. Meaning, she's too fat. I'd rather look at Graham than Tiegs in her prime. She was all skinny and not sexy. She promoted a healthy lifestyle? She looked like she ate celery for dinner.
I've just read up on Graham and it seems like she's perfectly healthy so that can't be bad. Really I think it would be more irresponsible to put a stick-thin model on the cover.

As there's a good few fans of redheads here, I'm sure there's also a few fans of Castle.

Molly C. Quinn

Kate Hudson:

Kimberly Wyatt:

Kelly Rowland:

Penelope Cruz: