What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Just bought this film from Italy, a new Juliette Binoche film called The Wait, came out last year in festivals I believe. Can't seem to find it available anywhere else, or even a UK cinema release date. So looking forwards to seeing this.

Bargain also, it was only £6 brand new.

Master of My Domain
Rep for The Sting and 2001.

Damn, I need to get me some DVDs...

Walkabout (1971) for $23

Dragon Tattoo Trilogy for $20

[.rec] (2007) for $10

Hellsing (2002) for $20

Synesthesia (2005) for $13

Sugar: Howling of Angel (1996) for $20

Battles Without Honor & Humanity (1973) for $17

Dressed to Kill (1980) for $7

Angst (1983) for $28 new

I had enough rewards points on my card to get one free, but couldn't decide which so decided to get both at a discount instead. I haven't seen either one and am really looking forward to them.

A boxset of the Goonies (25th anniversary edition) which I stumbled across in a mall here in Monterrey. Includes some story board cards, a 25 years later Empire magazine article, a replica of an original Goonies fan-zine, and A BOARD GAME!

It didn't have a price on it, and I thought "I'll buy it if it's less than $700 (pesos)". Turned out to be $300 pesos which is approx £12. So happy.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

At my Local Costco for a whopping $32.99, which I feel was a pretty good score because it seems it's regular $109 on Amazon.

And other additions include a few upgrades from DVD to Blu-ray

Gangs of New York
3:10 to Yuma
Reservoir Dogs: 15 Anniversary Edition
The House at the End of the Street

Please hold your applause till after the me.
The last DVD I bought was either Mad Max: Fury Road or Inside Out, I can't remember which one I bought first. The two out of four movies from 2015 that I will buy.