Amistad (felt asleep )
Arsenic & old lace
From here to eternity
Gigi
Goodfellas
Maltese Falcon
Thelma & Louise
Eraserhead

All these are films i want to watch, but couldn't yet.

Originally Posted by Revenant
Donnie Darko
LOTR: the return of the king
Okay, ROTK is the shiznit, although it's ability of trueness to the book didn't impress me, it's the best of the movie/book trilogy. I didn't care for Donnie Darko, but I recommend it for you to watch. Wierd huh?
And found he was eating his shoe.

I still haven't seen all of Gone With the Wind. I watched like an hour of it once and I haven't seen the rest yet. I will soon though!

I have never seen Half Baked. I'm a fan of these kind of comedies, so I really see it. I've never seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, either. oooo im so not caught up...

I,ve never seen...

The entire Godfather (half of the first one only)
Sound of Music
Scarface
Rosemary's Baby
one flew over the cockoo's nest
Dear hunter
The fly 2
All the friday the 13th movies (except Jason X witch do not convince me the watch the other one)
Alien 3
Cable Guy (who cares)
Breakfest club

But I force myself to watch those and I realy hate:
Gladiator
Traffic
2001 space oddessy
Beautyfull mind ( I think I just dont like Russel Crowe)
Mulholland Drive
Naked Lunch

Am I a shame... ?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I thought Gladiator was a good film. I don't see why you hate it .

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I have never seen the following:

The Shawshank Redemption
Raging Bull

Schindlers List
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
ANY and All WOODY ALLEN FILMS
Dr. Strangelove
Dances With Wolves
A Clockwork Orange
Chinatown
Amelie
A Beautiful Mind
Memento
Lawrence of Arabia
Fight Club
Chicago

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
I have never seen the following:

The Shawshank Redemption
Raging Bull

Schindlers List
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
ANY and All WOODY ALLEN FILMS
Dr. Strangelove
Dances With Wolves
A Clockwork Orange
Chinatown
Amelie
A Beautiful Mind
Memento
Lawrence of Arabia
Fight Club
Chicago
All I can say is, you better get cracking as you have a lot to catch up on.

In the Beginning...
Some films I haven't seen, but are on the list:

Lawrence of Arabia
A Clockwork Orange
The Crossing Guard
The French Connection
Human Nature
Shakespeare in Love
Elizabeth
Full Metal Jacket
About Schmidt
Kill Bill: Volume 1 (missed out)
Memento
Chicago

And some others I can't remember...

All I can say is, if you want to see these movies search them out.
I was a fan of The Magnificent Seven for years (still am), then I watched Seven Samurai. Awesome!
You may or may not like all the movies you are told are classics, but there are some that will change your life.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Among the all time Grossing (Mar.12.04)
Star Wars 4,5,6 (after my time but just barely)
E.T
Jaws
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Austin Powers 1,2,3 (Big in POP culture but I refuse to watch it)
Dances with Wolves
The Perfect Storm
Grease
Hannibal

Among highly rated movies (unless already mentioned)
Jackie Brown
Four Rooms
Godfather 1, 2, 3
Scarface
Casablanca
Dr. Strangelove
King Kong
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest
All Quiet on the Western Front
Psycho (even tho the music is all time)
Raging Bull

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by kaisersoze
Star Wars 4,5,6 (after my time but just barely)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Raging Bull
From your whole list, I highly recommend you to see those 6 films. All Masterpieces.

Wow. That's some list of unseens. If I were you, I'd start figuring out my priorities in my renting. Some of those on your list you will more than likely love.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Wow. That's some list of unseens. If I were you, I'd start figuring out my priorities in my renting. Some of those on your list you will more than likely love.

I totally agree w/Brian here on this one. If you are a movie fan like you say you are.....I am so shocked at what I read.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
the problem is, I don't rent my movies I buy them - and usually I get talked into buying the more "current" movies .... Stars Wars has totally passed me by every oppourtunity I have

Though I have seen 1 and 2 in theathers and they were a bit dissapointing.... compared to the expectancy.

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
the problem is, I don't rent my movies I buy them - and usually I get talked into buying the more "current" movies .... Stars Wars has totally passed me by every oppourtunity I have

Though I have seen 1 and 2 in theathers and they were a bit dissapointing.... compared to the expectancy.
It's time to start renting

You are a lamb being led by the nose? You poor dear. That's even more reason to rent since many newer movies sponsored by friends are garbage. Have you bought many that was akin to pissing away your hard stolen dough?

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You are a lamb being led by the nose? You poor dear. That's even more reason to rent since many newer movies sponsored by friends are garbage. Have you bought many that was akin to pissing away your hard stolen dough?

Yes, that is a fair assessment, I just like the way these DVDs stack on the shelf... .btw, I haven't been a movie fan that long (only a year and serveral months, long story, perhaps I will write it up one day if there is a "how I became a movie fan thread") and being a 20 yr. old guy I supposily have "my whole life ahead of me"

What I do find very odd and yet very welcoming at the same time is that yourself, nebbit, jrs and ezikiel all took an interest in what I didn't see, I mean this is the first time I got a 6 post follow up hahaha. To me, its like the community came out saying: "we must save this poor bastard" , yes very touching haha

And its not like I don't plan to see these movies I will get around to them (only not Austin Powers, bit too werid for my liking) and when I do I'm comming right back on here to strike out the list.

In the meantime I want to say..... "At least I'm not spending it on crack" haha *sniff

I'm happy to say, that progress has been made since my last post, and I have shortened that list by a few titles. Since then, I have seen... "The Conformist", "Blow Up", "Faces", "Gone With The Wind" and "Rules of the Game".

So give me a little golf clap.

Though, still no luck on seeing "The Seven Samurai".