Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Tools    

My hatred for this movie, is only comparable to my hatred for Total Recall and RoboCop.

In fact, Ghostbusters 1 & 2 might end up BOTH in my top 10 at some point, as a personal stance again this pile of ****** garbage that Paul Feeb and his group of absolute retards have decided to churn out.

I ****ing hate this movie already. Regardless of whether it's even finished the editing or even filming stage or not.

Welcome to the human race...
Whether it's the same or different, it's still garbage.
But if it's the same, doesn't that imply that the original was already garbage?

Also, chill out.

But if it's the same, doesn't that imply that the original was already garbage?

Also, chill out.
Back off man, I'm a scientist.

Also I haven't heard so much unwarranted prerelease hate since DMC: Devil May Cry.

Trailer due at the end of this month according to the director. Unless he's lying and it's going to show during the Superbowl... but I can't be arsed to stay awake for a million hours watching just for the film trailers...

They shoulda released the trailer today - on the Valentine's Day that the psychic lady predicted would be the end of the world in GHOSTBUSTERS 2.

After all, she was right - this new Ghostbusters movie IS a sign of the end of the world!

Way to spoil it guys. "You" never follows "Who" unless you're gonna reference Ghostbusters. And that title? TOTAL GIVEAWAY.

I have to return some videotapes...
I know this movie is going to be bad... trust me. I hvae sene this alrdeay.

Just another pathetic attempt to cash in on a name. Mark my words, this movie will be ****, a stain on the memory of the original movies (a **** stain if you will), and a complete flop. We've seen it with total recall, RoboCop, Conan, lost boys, etc etc.

Just another pathetic attempt to cash in on a name. Mark my words, this movie will be ****, a stain on the memory of the original movies (a **** stain if you will), and a complete flop. We've seen it with total recall, RoboCop, Conan, lost boys, etc etc.
Foowee, I don't think all reboot/late sequels/prequels are terrible.

I personally liked 2011's The Thing better than the original.

Ummm... Star Wars 8 was fun.

Uhhh... Jurassic World had a few great memorable moments.

OH!! Mad Max: Fury Road? Way awesome.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was fairly good.

The Nolan Batman movies gotta count too, right?

So yeah. Not fair to condemn all sequels/reboots, there's some good stuff in them and sometimes they can be even better.

That said, Ghostbusters has survived more because of it's writing, not it's concept, so I think it's probably unlikely to meet par let alone eclipse the first movie. Even so, I'm not boarding the hate train until the official trailer drops and it looks like Scary Movie 6 or something.

I like the look of the ghosts; walks the line between goofy and creepy.

Not sure what I think otherwise, though. I see little hints that they might spend too much time on the "story" (or the "who's possessing who" stuff), which I don't think would be very interesting. If this works it'll work by being just really goofy/funny and having all the plot stuff be way more incidental than it was in the other films in the series.

I have the sinking feeling way too much time will be spent showing us Leslie Jones screaming. But we'll see.