THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
+1 for you Swan. Even though I'm hardly a lover of electronic music, I think it's very creative, original, and good use of technology.

I have to return some videotapes.
What's your favorite track?
It definitely needs another listen but my favorites are...

Ultralight Beam
Low Lights
Waves
Wolves
No More Parties In LA

And as for the albums I have definitely changed my views on Kanye... I'd rank them (along with the best songs from each)

The College Dropout - Jesus Walks
Graduation - Everything I Am / Flashing Lights
MBDTF - Blame Game / All of the Lights
Late Registration - Diamonds from Sierra Leone
Yeezus - Black Skinhead
808s and Heartbreaks - Street Lights

Decided to give some hip-hop albums a listen:
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) -
- pretty bad! lol @ sampling King Crimson
Madvillain - Madvillainy (2004) -
- mediocre, but listenable!
Kanye West - Yeezus (2013) -
- quite a surprise! pretty cool!
Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels (2013) -

Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels 2 (2014) -
- not bad, but I prefer R.A.P. Music!
I'd say RTJ2 >>>> RTJ. Both are pretty great tbh

electronic music and DJ's have a lot of skills actually. I have a lot of respect for them it's pretty f*cking hard to mixtape

I just think auto-tune, pro-tools, and drum machines take the art out of art. No humanity, a robot does it all. Pushing a button isn't talent. Practice and hard work and talent used to be respected, and used to change people and the world. Social decay.
I've seen a dead mouse do it. but i've never seen a robot up there DJing

I've heard some electronic music so humane and spiritual, it's impossible it was made by robots.

Seriously though, no dissin' electronically created music.

My favorite track on The Life of Pablo is "I Love Kanye"
Yo kanye is really the goat lmfao

"Now if i f*ck this model and she just bleached her a**hole and i get bleach on my t-shirt imma feel like an a**hole"

Yo kanye is really the goat lmfao

"Now if i f*ck this model and she just bleached her a**hole and i get bleach on my t-shirt imma feel like an a**hole"
What a classy fella.

He does appear to be a colossal ******** though. I did like his declaration at Glastonbury of being the biggest rockstar in the world when he wasn't even the biggest rockstar in that field. That's a wonderful sense of humour he's got there.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm eating chocolates and reading Salo, currently about taking big turds and discharging on the Host. Looks like just another great day I'm having.