Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I wonder if I should be Johnny from Naked, and just spend the whole game incoherently rambling nihilistic philosophies to try and break you guys down.

I wonder if I should be Johnny from Naked, and just spend the whole game incoherently rambling nihilistic philosophies to try and break you guys down.
You'll probably die of liver failure half way through then anyway.

I was going to pick Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon and call myself The Camodo Dragon. Would've been a weird game show with an animated dragon and David Brent around.

I sit here behind the light of my computer screen and read the disgustingly pathetic posts on MoFo. And I wonder why humanity has gone to sh*t, the proverbial feces sliding toward the gutter in the rain. Maybe I should save a prostitute. Or maybe I should play a game, a game I like to call Survivor. I am Swan Bickle...

MOFO BROWSER

AWESOME PICK! Should i call you Swan Bickle or MoFoBrowser? Please PM me your public power and secret one.

Swan Bickle

Public Power - Know It All

Know It All power is getting alot of love. Also if anyone doesnt know what movie Swans characters from, we will tell you what it is, but you would be required to sit down and watch it IMMEDIATELY!

Must admit i'm not a big fan of this coming down to a jury vote. I know that is how the show is done, but it would be a bit frustrating if you lost because the other guy was more popular or you screwed more people over during the game or whatever.

^^ HA!

Damn I guess this is Season 5 then?! First big game moderator...

So far we have 12, and I need at least 4 more, 6 more if more people want in we can start with 18.....

1. Nope1172
2. rauldc14
3. CiCi
4. Optimus
5. Gatsby (Please PM your character, public, & secret power)
6. 7thson (Please PM your character, public, & secret power)
8. Daniel M
9. Sexy Celebrity
10. The Sci-Fi Slob
11. Camo
12. Swan

Waiting on responses from
seanc,
Godoggo,
Sedai,
Cobpyth,
Derek Vineyard (yes you can be a pro-wrestler! psst! Rowdy Roddy Piper! ),
The Usual Suspect (It wouldnt be the same without you TUS),
and Hit Girl.

"As my soiree continues to flush out and participants gather their nerve to either join or having fear for having joined, I will have my TONGO-bot go into detail about the basic challenge that will be mostly used.

I say mostly because in this environment unforseen things may occur, and not even to my own liking for I have many enemies that may aid you! Damned nuisances...."

Ok how the challenges will be is an old Guessing Game I started years ago on the forum.

I will vaguely describe a movie truthfully. You have to guess the movie and uncover the title by asking questions. Questions that ONLY can be answered with a Yes or a No, no embellishments, no explanations, only a Yes or a No answer.

You can ask 5 questions at a time in the thread, and it can be anything, as long as I can answer just Yes or No.

If you try and guess the movies title, you must PM me, and if youre wrong then youre eliminated from the challenge.

The #1 rule to this game ASSUME NOTHING! Weird questions dont exist because the descriptions purposefully meant to throw you off, but it is truthful. Google wont help ya'

Example -

A farmboy, and his teacher go off to rescue a princess.

Is this set in medieval times? NO
Is the teacher his schoolteacher? NO
Is the princess guarded by a dragon? NO
Has this movie come out the last 10 years? NO
Is the farmboy an adult? YES

only 5 questions, and person that posts after them may unwittingly ask some same questions, but can change them if they can catch it in time. Shouldnt be a problem as Ill update Challenges midnight mon-fri, and will wait an extra day if any complications. Whoever guesses the movie wins it for their team, and losing team goes to tribal to vote out a member. When theres the merge then the person guessing the movie will be the only one safe at tribal getting individual immunity.

Youll find, like Survivor, youll have some people that are good at this game i.e. strong in challenges. They may be leaned on then targetted after the merge. Then theres the fun stuff of alliances, blindsides, and superpowers. Then maybe something random may occur like Doctor TONGO talked about.

Any questions?

After we've asked our five questions is that it or do we get another five after everyone has asked or whatever?

Whoever guesses the movie wins it for their team, and losing team goes to tribal to vote out a member. When theres the merge then the person guessing the movie will be the only one safe at tribal getting individual immunity.
Shouldn't we be put into teams then? Or have we already and i missed it?

The Sci-Fi Slob likes The Big Lebowski, and hes named himself.....

Detoxaslob

Feeling thirsty, Detoxaslob?

DON'T YOU JUST WANNA DRINK?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at me, bitch. I'm drinking all your stuff!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LEMME POUR YOU A GLASS,
DUMBASS!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Freddy drink.JPG
Views:	1645
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	24174   Click image for larger version

Name:	drinking.jpg
Views:	1624
Size:	50.1 KB