USA Network To Air First 10 Minutes of Dawn Of The Dead

Tools    

Originally Posted by comingsoon.net
On Monday, March 15, in a first-ever motion picture and television event, USA will debut-in its complete, uncut entirety-the intense opening 10-minute sequence from Universal Pictures' upcoming zombie horror film Dawn of the Dead. The heart-pounding footage, which immerses viewers nearly immediately into a surreal, terrifying world under siege by zombies, will be shown between 10:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., near the end of USA's telecast of Final Destination, which begins at 8:00 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings) on Monday, March 15.

This first-time-ever telecast will allow viewers to watch a full, uncut sequence from the film five days before it hits theaters. USA Networks and Universal Pictures strongly caution that the footage contains graphic violence and language consistent with the film's R rating and recommend that viewers exercise discretion before tuning in.

For the entire full article go to comingsoon.net

ever freakin' cool.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'm seeing it. That is if I don't forget because I usually don't watch USA.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Not me. I have a ticket for it for Tuesday night and don't want to spoil any of it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Do you know my poetry?
I never got why they do these things. Why would anyone want to see just the first ten minutes of a film and wait a while before you see the rest?

BANNED
I saw it. If anything its made me not want to see the movie anymore..it looks completely crappy....

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
I saw it. If anything its made me not want to see the movie anymore..it looks completely crappy....
dude the , movie rocked, i know you will like it!