Movies about friends surviving together

Tools    

Another thread by me, this time I want to ask some movies in which a group of friends (or strangers) survive through some stuff, or that strange things happen to those friends/strangers.

For example, Coherence, Identity, Triangle, Frozen, etc.
If you can, avoid pure horror movies like The Descent, I want more Mystery/Thriller movies if possible.

Thank you!

Bump

I don't know why, but the first movie that popped into my head when I saw the title of this thread was Seven in Darkness...it's a 1969 TV movie that was the very first ABC Tuesday Movie of the week. It's about seven blind people flying to a convention but the plane crashes and they have to get back to civilization somehow. Among the cast were Milton Berle, Dina Merrill, Arthur O'Connell, Lesley Ann Warren, and Alejandro Rey.

Another thread by me, this time I want to ask some movies in which a group of friends (or strangers) survive through some stuff, or that strange things happen to those friends/strangers.

For example, Coherence, Identity, Triangle, Frozen, etc.
If you can, avoid pure horror movies like The Descent, I want more Mystery/Thriller movies if possible.

Thank you!
Stephen King's It comes to mind first. Identity was good at the time, I remember.

I have to return some videotapes...
Stand by Me and I guess Clue... if your looking for thrillers with a group of people. Also Mean Creek.

- If you consider that animal can be friends.

Gonna go with Hostile...though I suppose there aren't that many survivors!