New DVDs

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
The Abyss - Extended Edition
La Femme Nikita

DVD: Jason vs Freddy

Only because I was looking for film everyone in my family was prepaped to watch.

However on a far brighter note I'm going to get 'Donnie Darko' on DVD next week, and for only a fiver. It supposed to be thin on the ground in terms of DVD extra's until a new release with the extra's later in the year, but at a fiver...........bargain.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I just got Finding Nemo 'cause some kids are coming round.

I'm a big kid.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I just got Finding Nemo 'cause some kids are coming round.

I'm a big kid.
That is a common excuse isn't it.

Find some distant relative with a child, ( 'Its for the kid, honest! ) and find many a reason not to go visiting.

Audition
Snatch
Scarface
Wonderland

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The Godfather trilogy

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I ate all your bees.
Assassins with Stallone and Banderas. Its no masterpiece but Banderas is fun to watch and Stallone is well, Stallone, but Im cool with that. Still for $11 Australian who am I to complain?

Tomorrow, the Special Edition of Dawn of the Dead will be released on dvd. I'm definitely going to buy it.

I just bought George Romero’s, Dawn of the Dead

The last dvd's i got were Friday and City of God.

Picked "The Freshman" with Marlon Brando and Matthew Broderick at a used CD shop.

I must become Caligari..!
Region 1
My Life As A Dog
Sunday In The Park With George
Dressed to Kill
The Shop Around The Corner
Catch Me If You Can

Region 2
Spirited Away
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...