THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I plan to rent it soon. I've heard great things about Dano's performance, but my interest in it is because of Cusack.
It's a really good movie. I bought it on a whim, having heard nothing about it prior, and I gave it

Steeped Beauty, God is Beauty
I'm not half bad at writing these days.. Go me! I got all psychological and freaky.

I'm looking forward to starting a feature length script over the summer.

You had a four hour conversation on film? Who's gonna watch that?
Everybody on this forum probably would.

I could sit for hours and talk with film with someone who loves it as much as I do.... My friend who works at Barnes & Noble .. we talk all the time when I go there.... and he's working or on break....

Film doesn't seem to provide very good small talk.
TV shows do a better job because people haven't seen the next episode yet. It opens up a world of speculation and interpretation.

Oh Sexy... I heard a rumor that someone is single... can you find the scoop for me... ?

maybe there is a chance at last!!!!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Man I'm exhausted!!! First proper bit of snow of the winter today and for once I actually didn't feel too bad in terms of my health. So I decided to take Jock (my dog) up the park and let him enjoy the snow. The wee fella had the time of his life, don't think I've ever seen him so happy. His tail was going like the clappers the whole time. We ended up walking for nearly 2 hours so when we got home we both pretty much collapsed.

Anyway during the past week I had yet another couple of appointments. The first was a barium procedure and then the 2nd was to check my nostrils to see if it was possible to have a camera down my nose after the failure last time. Apparently there's no reason why a camera shouldn't fit. And I'll just wait to see if anything comes of the barium test

I bought the screenplay for Jonny Mnemonic. I have a couple books on how to write screenplays, but it's a little tricky. So it's nice to have a complete screenplay for reference. Plus it's just a great read. It's amazing how things implied have to be portrayed and conveyed on film without the subtex explaining the significance.

I bought the screenplay for Jonny Mnemonic. I have a couple books on how to write screenplays, but it's a little tricky. So it's nice to have a complete screenplay for reference. Plus it's just a great read. It's amazing how things implied have to be portrayed and conveyed on film without the subtex explaining the significance.
Cool. There are a lot of screenplays available online for free too.

I looked online a bit, but I found it difficult to find specific ones, or ones of movies that interested me. I could only find the most popular movies. Do you know some good sites?

Went to Hastings in St Joe today. I got 4 Scandinavian films cheap. 3 for $1.99 and 1 for $3.99. They had a sale buy 1 and get a second for $1. I basically paid $1.99 each. Not bad.

My cousin's old drum set might be coming home to me next weekend. Jazz drumming here I come!

Master of My Domain
My cousin's old drum set might be coming home to me next weekend. Jazz drumming here I come!
Triplets and traditional grip coming your way - get ready!