Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Huge Kubrick fan but I've always avoided this one only because I'm not fond of period pieces from this era. They always look pretentious and unnecessarily long. Nevertheless, into the Kubrick vortex I go.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Barry_Lyndon_A.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	23688  

Taxi Driver is the movie that actually saved my life back in H.S. and got me into cinema. Never get tired of watching it. Would love to know what you think once you're done!

-R
That post was made in 2011. I'll tell you that Taxi Driver is also my favourite movie though.

Welcome to the site

That post was made in 2011. I'll tell you that Taxi Driver is also my favourite movie though.

Welcome to the site
Oh Really? dammit can't seem to get the timing of these posts down pact. hahaha thanks for letting me know!

-R

Finished here. It's been fun.

'R Xmas

Look at Ice-T mean mugging on that front cover. No doubt in my mind this will be a masterpiece.

I have to return some videotapes...
Blood Simple (1984) haven't seen all of the Coen's work so I decided I would just marathon all of their movies due to the upcoming release of Hail, Caesar!.

The Revenant (2015) - Alejandro G. Innahritu

- Finally.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

I wanted to see this in the theatre, but it just got lost in the truffle-shuffle. Speaking of Goonies, it will be pretty hard to mess up a movie with Brand, Fenster, and Emily Blunt.