New

Tools    

Got directed here from Movie Fights on youtube a while back. After reading a few threads seems like somewhere I could get into.

Keen to discuss movies and see what your guys opinions are on various topics.

Steeped Beauty, God is Beauty
Welcome Stormdust. Do you like Matt Damon? Nevermind. Welcome!

Welcome new guy!
...Pull up a chair, set down and join the conversation

BTW if you can name one of those people your OK in my book, if you can name two then you're a true blue film fan, and if you can name all three then you qualify for Cinephile status. (cheating by use of google won't count)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You can't decide whether or not someone is a true cinephile based on one photo!

@OP: If you don't like Tarkovsky or Bela Tarr, you're not a true cinephile!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Welcome mate.

BTW if you can name one of those people your OK in my book, if you can name two then you're a true blue film fan, and if you can name all three then you qualify for Cinephile status. (cheating by use of google won't count)
I did google search the image out of curiosity, but in true honesty I couldn't name them till after I'd looked to see who starred. Although John Huston did ring a bell, when I was looking at those beards.

It took me awhile to figure out that the guy on the right is a young Peter Bogdanovich. That's my avatar's name sake in the middle, Orson Welles and yup you're right that's John Huston on the left.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hello to a new MoFo. Oh, if you use the word "cinephile", you aren't one. Damn - I'm disqualified.