Ned Starks Top 500 Films All Time.

Tools    

236 Short Circuit

235 Batteries Not Included

What can I say I love cheesy early sci fi movies. Too me yes cgi is needed but can make a project and characters soulless.

I know I said every 3 or 2 days but really with a list this big you gotta get her down when your memory is working best and that urge hit me. so another 12 films all before some people get up for breakfast or dress for church.

474 Swamp Thing.
473 Can't Hardley Wait.
472 Unde Seige 2.
471 End Of Days.
470 UnderWorld Rise Of The Lycans.
469 Peewees Big Adventure.
468 Fools Rush In.
467 Dont Throw Mamma From The Train.
466 The Jewel Of The Nile.
465 Homeward Bound.
464 Daddy Day Care.
463 Spaced Invaders.

Don't know how Jewel of the Nile got in there...one of the weakest sequels ever made.

People will say who is ned stark to post a top anything and my answer is Ned Stark is me. Vaughn Crawford. An average joe from a little no place called weston in the state of West Virginia.
I know i am not big city and my grammer is bad but I love film and one day i pray too finish that one story that does not hit the writers block wall.

I will post 25 Movies each 2 days. Now i dont expect you too do 500 movies but i welcome comments on movies i do select. Maybe i will impress some but more the likely most will laugh and say get this hack off the stage.

500 Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
499 Mystery Alaska.
498 The Bone Collector.
497 The Quick and The Dead- Gene Hackman.
496 George Of The Jungle.
495 White House Down.
494 Muppet Treasure Island.
493 Grumpier Old Men.
492 Dantes Peak.
491 US Marshalls.
490 Escape From Gilligans Island.
489 Reign Of Fire.
488 Call Of The Wild.
487 The Flight Of Dragons.
486 Cocoon 2
485 In Harms Way.
484 The Scorpion King.
483 Adam Sandlers The Longest Yard.
482 Pocahantas 2 Journey To A New World.
481 Wanted.
480 Crocodile Dundee 3.
479 48 Hours.
478 Alien vs Predator.
477 Eight Days and Seven Nights.
476 Ernest Saves Christmas.
475 SpaceJam.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks should be a lot higher than 500.

229 Pacific Rim

228 Star Trek TNG First Contact

227 Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End.

226 Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace.

Dont care what people say This movie was not as bad as people are saying. Jar Jar is not in it enough to hurt the movie that much. Qui Gon Jinn was a great character. And Maul Makes Kylo Ren look like a a punk amature. Like The New Movie and it is Higher its just that Phantom Menace was hated way too much.

225 The Knowing

224 Zombieland

Bare In mind dont like Zombie movies really but come on this was a cool wild movie.

I say kudos to Ned for making a list of what he likes and not listing what he expects everyone else to like. Most of these films I've enjoyed...the ones I've seen that is. Except for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I hated that movie, except for Charles Durning. He was awesome. There are two main reasons I hated the movie, the first being Dolly Parton. The only movie I've ever liked her in was Nine to Five. But in TBLWiT, she was totally grating. The second reason I hated it was her singing "I Will Always Love You,"---man, do I hate that song! And then Whitney Houston had to go and sing it and make a hit of her remake and it was everywhere and STILL pops up. It's why I only halfway like The Bodyguard, because she sings that damn song in it. Anyway, I've totally gone wheels-off here.

Bottom line: fun stuff for the most part here, Ned. Looking forward to see what you list next.
Exactly. I like the fact Ned doesn't need approval for what he enjoys. He likes what he likes.

Good for you, Ned. Can't wait to see the rest of your list.

Edgar Allan Poe

i would rank Titanic # 1

Raising Arizona is so funny.

I have to return some videotapes...
Lost World and Grinch over Gangs of New York? You might need to re-watch a few of these over again. I'm curious to know when the last time you saw Lost World because I really don't like it at all.

I have to return some videotapes...
Rep for Apocalypto and Top Gun though. Top Gun is a really big guilty pleasure and Apocalypto is so brutal. Gibson needs to make a comeback.