My worst films

→ in
Tools    

There's a remake?
I don't know, but I suspect they're getting things confused with The Fourth Kind. I've never seen the film, but it'd make sense given the title and what I think the film is about.

I don't know, but I suspect they're getting things confused with The Fourth Kind. I've never seen the film, but it'd make sense given the title and what I think the film is about.
Had to look that up, yeah that must be what he/she means since Milla Jovovich is in it.

That's what I meant. Sorry got the wrong film. I'm a she by the way. Sorry guys forgot the name of the film

311. From Paris with love

Very disappointing movie. There is actually not much fighting for a martial arts movie. The fights are not interesting. It seems like camera movements and rapid cuts were used instead of actual film choreography.

The fights are not realistic - there are flames a magic shield and extreme wirework. It is actually hard to see what is happening when a fight is ongoing. Much if the movie is just dialogue from actors who do not provide an interesting performance.

The plot involving clan warfare, cia agents and fighting in an another dimension where the rules are not clear, is silly to imcomprehensable.

310. Entrapment

This is a strangely unengaging action film. I felt no interest whatsoever in the characters or their plans. The twists in the film were unsurprising and overall this is a film we have all seen one hundred times already.

310. Entrapment

This is a strangely unengaging action film. I felt no interest whatsoever in the characters or their plans. The twists in the film were unsurprising and overall this is a film we have all seen one hundred times already.
"Entrapment" is all right for me, because it has Catherine Zeta-Jones in it.

317. Promethus

What a disappointment. Two hours of movie time passed like 10. The script is terrible. Zero suspense.
As in, Prometheus, the 2012 Alien prequel? So I wasn't the only one?

317. Promethus

What a disappointment. Two hours of movie time passed like 10. The script is terrible. Zero suspense.
As in, Prometheus, the 2012 Alien prequel? So I wasn't the only one?
That's the one. It was rubbish. Didn't see the hype in 8t that other people seemed to.

I expect "The Human Centipede" trilogy to appear. Haven't watched it myself though, lol.

The first one might haven't decided yet

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
313. Close encounters of the third kind

The plot seems like it is building for an eventful action but nothing happens. The entire plot of the movie is aliens come to earth and people go to see them. There is no resolution to the plot. The plot is merely a happening that leaves you hanging.

This movie completely lacks any humour or action.

CE3K is one of my all-time favorite movies. You had me worried when I saw this movie listed here, but peeking ahead, I noticed that this was just a boo-boo and you meant a different movie.

309. Bird in a wire

Bird on a wire is scantily written, poor cast, unimaginative filmed with poorly choreographed action sequences.

308. Danes without a clue

It sucks. It really truly sucks. There is nothing funny whatsoever about this movie. I was bored out of my mind when I watched it.

307. Cool running

This movie was awful. There is no creatively in the script or story and the acting is weak and charactizations are too seriously typical.

306. Cool as ice

Terrible acting, terrible writing, terrible plot,terrible music, terribly boring. Terrible film. The worst movie i've ever seen.