Movies that deserve a cookie

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Movies that deserve a cookie,
or 1001+ movies you don't have to see before you die, but it sucks if you don't.

Well, it's just a list of films I love. Yep, that's a lot. No, don't use it as a kind of a movie guide like 1001 Movies You Have to See Before You Die, or anything. Anyway, it's better than the aforementioned list, anyway. It's missing a lot of classics I have to rewatch (like Taxi Driver, or Apocalypse Now), it's missing a lot of very good films that I was very close to loving, but still didn't love enough to put into this list (only films 4/5 and higher on the list). It's also missing a lot of films important for the history of cinema (like Citizen Kane, or A Trip to the Moon). Anyway, here's the list:

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/mrmin...ve_a_cookie_/1

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Awesome list. Very personal. Lots I haven't seen, and I can't help but feel that I got you to watch a few of those.

Lots I haven't seen,
Learn something about cinema. You must be new to it!

Added tons of "new" films. Enjoy!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.