Pets

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Got a new hamster after my previous one passed away from old age. His name is Ziggy (after Ziggy Stardust) and he is a baby Russian Dwarf Hamster. I can't get a pic, he keeps burrowing every time I try. lol.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Be a freak, like me too
Oooohhh! Your rats are so cute, Miss Vicky

The cat on the left is very cute with its big eyes

I have one cat, Bastet (but I don't have a Christmas dress for my cat ), it's a dumb cat as you can see :

Bastet is 16.

But now I'm allergic to the cats since three years

I haven't mentioned it yet but my dog Sloane was put to sleep recently. I miss her but I try to not think about it, she was very quiet and inactive near during her end days which was unusual for her.

Also, we're giving Ferris to my aunt and uncle, because he seems really unhappy at our new home. He just doesn't seem to care about anything... he literally bumps into sh*t for no reason.

So our home will soon be completely dogless.

That's terrible Swan, I'm sorry

Boo is almost 18 and I can't picture her not being here.
Im like you, Buddy is about 13 years old... I cant imagine life without him

Sorry about your dogs Cygnet.

I haven't mentioned it yet but my dog Sloane was put to sleep recently. I miss her but I try to not think about it, she was very quiet and inactive near during her end days which was unusual for her.

Also, we're giving Ferris to my aunt and uncle, because he seems really unhappy at our new home. He just doesn't seem to care about anything... he literally bumps into sh*t for no reason.

So our home will soon be completely dogless.
Sorry to hear that Swan. I know what you're going through, my cat that I had for 16 years just died last month, and just earlier last year I was present when my sister's dog (who I pet-sitted a lot) got hit by a car and I was present when she was put down, she was only 11 months.

Having pets can be a very depressing and painful thing, but also very rewarding. Just remember that the years of good far outweigh the moments of bad.

Master of My Domain
I've never given my dog a bath before. What I do is hand him over to the vet, pay a few a bucks, and after an hour he's squeaky clean.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My dog had pups 3 weeks ago. Here is a pic of them a 4 days old.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pups.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	23607