Teacher-student dialogue in film (help needed)

Tools    

Hi,

I need help finding a specific kind of dialogue, because my knowledge of film is very poor.

I'm searching desperately for films with a scene or few where a teacher and a student talk, one-on-one. My goal is to demonstrate ways in which teachers approach a student, how this kind of one-on-one conversation takes place and the importance of personal dialogue as a part of learning and education.

This doesn't mean the characters must be formal teachers and students, any type of "teaching character" will do (commanding officer in the army, sports coach, whatever you can think about). Also, it doesn't matter if the dialogues result in a positive experience for the student, or a negative one - both are welcome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Lior

Something the Lord Made 2004
Finding Forrester 2000
Chasing Mavericks 2012
Heaven is for Real 2014
Duma 2005

I'm not sure if the following is something you'd be interested in. It's basically pure dialog between a student and teacher:

Oleanna (1994)

I can't post a link to the imdb site, but it's "/title/tt0110722/".

There's a great bit of naturalist teacher and pupil dialogue in the film Kes . Starts at 4:10 here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IzlJF4GYat0

This is where the teacher Mr Farthing goes to see troubled pupil Billy who has taught himself to train a kestrel