Is it wrong to sleep with someone you won't want to have a kid with?

Tools    

Okay so what is the new question then.. Is it bad to have a kid that you don't want?
Yeah probably.. sometimes people grow into it and love their child anyway, sometimes they don't.

But kids who are unplanned and born into families like that are much more likely to grow into criminals and be bad for society. That's why I believe in abortion, there is a very strong correlation between those types of pregnancies and crime rate.

It's my satirical style of writing, if you take it seriously and get offended then I apologize.

Fact is that a lot of them don't respect themselves, which is why I dislike the guys I've known who "sleep with anything" that's willing - I prefer to be more selective.
So is this more "satire" or a fact I should take seriously?

The way you put yourself next to women in this (that many of them don't respect themselves, so it's incumbent on YOU to be "selective") is pretty demeaning dude. But maybe you mean it that way.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I don't really get why this is an issue . Morally, there's nothing wrong with it. If women do get pregnant unexpectedly, then it's her body, and she has the right to choose what she does with it, especially if she feels that she can't provide for a child and provide her child with a life and environment that it deserves to be given.
But with the many contraception methods available to prevent such occurrences, there's just nothing wrong with someone having sex and sharing the most intimate thing a person can share with someone they adore, even if it doesn't work out or they don't get married. Heck, plenty of people don't want to get married or have children these days anyway.

there's just nothing wrong with someone having sex and sharing the most intimate thing a person can share with someone they adore
What about having sex with someone you don't even like?

Let's be real here for a second. We're all animals that happened to evolve big brains long ago. Every animal with blood pumping through their brains have an instinct to mate with the opposite sex of their species (In some cases the same sex), its built into our genetic code. Is it wrong to continue on the species? No. Is it natural to not have sex until you meet "the right one"? No. As long as you take the necessary precautions (use condoms) I do not see why it is so wrong.

It isn't that having sex with people you don't plan to marry and have kids with is wrong. It is that people are idiots and ignorant and don't take the necessary precautions to make sure they don't accidentally have kids until they are ready to handled the responsibility and meet someone they truly "love".

You're young, Ace. You should be banging everyone.

Thanks cricket. Been there done that.

One time I had sex with a girl I picked up at a bar and didn't use a condom, then I sent her packing and something about that felt wrong to me. Having sex with an easy chick you don't plan on seeing again and just praying that she was "on the pill" strikes me as dishonorable.

I think prudery has poisoned the well so in this day and age it's hard to have rational discussions about sex; typically when talking about the subject you'll hear either 1 of 2 messages - either something like "sex is for procreaion!" or something like "sex is natural..."

And on the lighter side - one time I knew a guy, he was a nice guy but he had no job and was living with his girlfriends parents, and told me about how he and his GF were trying to have a kid... I didn't say anything but I thought to myself how crazy it was that he doesn't care that the welfare state that I pay taxes to is going to be the one providing for his kid and he didn't think anything of it.

Thanks cricket. Been there done that.

One time I had sex with a girl I picked up at a bar and didn't use a condom, then I sent her packing and something about that felt wrong to me. Having sex with an easy chick you don't plan on seeing again and just praying that she was "on the pill" strikes me as dishonorable.
Don't feel bad if you sent them packing. I used to go to the girl's places, and then steal their cars to get home.

TMI Warning Below

I couldn't use condoms for a long time, no one taught me
I blame our really stupid sex-ed teachers and also the prudishness of our society.

One of the most asinine things I've ever seen is when a sex-ed teacher says condoms will fit you! Just watch. Then they stretch the condom over their head. I saw this once on TV and I felt a great swell of pity for the children being "educated" by that woman. Yes technically you can stretch a small condom over a large object, it's just that the condom will squeeze the living hell out of it! Don't expect to maintain an erection.

Second most asinine thing is that there is no size information anywhere on any condom packaging.
Seriously what the hell..? I had no idea why they didn't work for me until my mid-twenites and I finally started getting the right size.

Don't feel bad if you sent them packing. I used to go to the girl's places, and then steal their cars to get home.
classic! I knew that Crick was Charlie Sheen

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
It's wrong to do anything if you're not going to take responsibility for any associated risks.
that's pretty much the camp I tend to be in on this issue. but, hey, I just started my first relationship in nineteen years. What do I know?

is it bad? yeah, but both are consenting, is not all the guys fault like you seem to picture it lol, it's their own choice, we can't tell people what to do

also just to put it out there, I wouldn't stop having sex because I don't wanna have kids at the moment, just take measures like everyone else should be doing, but again, it's their own choice

Really? It's not possible to have consensual sex that is ill advised, or reckless?
That's not the same as wrong though, is it?