Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

I confused Tommy Lee Jones with the rapist in Pulp Fiction.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Tommy Lee Jones looks anything like Peter Greene, who played Zed in Pulp Fiction.

Perhaps it's just the icy roles Carrie Ann Moss has had. I think I've only seen her in The Matrix films and Chocolat.
There might be something to that, but I'd already seen her in Models Inc and she wasn't like that at all in that.

Nathan Phillips from Wolf Creek and These Final Hours reminds me a lot of Kurt Russell in his heyday.

Step Brothers actor Adam Scott Reminds me of Tom Cruise

Carla Gugino and Carrie Ann Moss.

I often mistake them for one another though Im not sure why - Gugino looks softer in some indefinable way - probably because her face is rounder. But they are very similar!
It mist be the similarity in their names because those two actresses look nothing alike.

Patrick Swayze and Kurt Russell all the time when i was younger. For the longest time i thought Patrick was in Overboard and Kurt was in Road House.
It's the hair, isn't it.

In fred Claus I thought the elf that picked him up (the one that had a boner for Elizabeth banks) was Jason Bateman for years

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Tommy Lee Jones looks anything like Peter Greene, who played Zed in Pulp Fiction.
I've confused Greene with William Fichtner

This might just do nobody any good.
Yep... and Jeffrey Dean Morgan looks like Robert Downey Jr.!
If Bardem and Downey Jr. got in the machine from The Fly, Dean Morgan would come out.

Meanwhile France has its own Kevin Spacey in actor Olivier Rabourdin:

and also their own Winona Ryder in Charlotte LeBon:

Yep... and Jeffrey Dean Morgan looks like Robert Downey Jr.!

Katy Perry and Zooey Daschenel

Those two aren't mistakable at all IMO. They are brought up as lookalikes all the time but unless you've only ever seen one picture of both i really don't see how you could ever get both mixed up.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Overall, the movie Triple 9 was a real mess in my opinion, but, aside from that, I must admit, these two guys had me scratching my head...

True story that JUST happened - I watched Dazed and Confused a few days ago.
Then yesterday I watched part of Mall Rats and said, "That's got to be the same guy that was in Dazed and Confused."
But then I looked up his name on IMDB and found he was NOT in both movies.

If you don't already know... the two actors are twin brothers!

I didn't know this until I mistook them for each other and looked up one of them to see if it was the same guy in both movies.