Snake Plissken's ''Escape from Mars'' & ''Escape from Earth''????????

Tools    

I know the movie ''Ghost of Mars'' first was supposed to be the third potential ''Snake Plissken' movie'' called ''Escape from Mars''. But I have some questions about this:

Was ''Escape from Mars'' supposed to be an action movie like ''Escape from New York'' & ''Escape from LA'', or was Snake supposed to fight the Martian Zombies/Ghosts in this movie instead of Desolation Williams in the same way like Williams did???

And how about the ''Escape from Earth''??
I heard Snake was supposed to Escape from the Earth because it was the only place left which Snake hasn't escape yet, and also I heard Snake was going to leave earth in this movie because 99% of the people became zombies?

Also which was first the original idea for the third Snake movie, ''Escape from Mars'' or ''Escape from Earth'' and in which year was supposed to get filmed and be released??

I doubt neither of these will even see the light of day. Escape from Earth was last reported about in 2013 and since then it's been in development hell.
Yeah I know about that, but do you know, how was supposed Escape from Mars to be?
Like Ghosts of Mars or like two previous movies????

Yeah I know about that, but do you know, how was supposed Escape from Mars to be?
Like Ghosts of Mars or like two previous movies????
A potential third Snake Plissken film entitled Escape from Mars had a script with largely the same story as the other two films, but after Escape from L.A. failed to make enough money at the box office, the studio did not wish to make another Plissken movie. Snake Plissken was then changed to Desolation Williams (the studio also insisted that Ice Cube play him) and the film became Ghosts of Mars (which was critically panned). One thing to note is that Desolation's clothes in Ghosts of Mars are similar to Snake's

Source

So that means like two previous Snake films, and not a horror movie with martian zombies/ghosts like Ghosts of Mars?