The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)

Tools    

136 min | Adventure, Sci-Fi, War

Release Date: 20 November 2015

After being symbolized as the "Mockingjay", Katniss Everdeen and District 13 engage in an all-out revolution against the autocratic Capitol.

Director: Francis Lawrence
Writers: Danny Strong, Peter Craig
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Jena Malone, Natalie Dormer, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Donald Sutherland

Trailer #1:

Trailer #2:

I heard that this is the final part of this movie, right?

I can't really wait to watch this film... 2 more weeks left before the premier releases at my country... for sure i'll be in the first line at the first spot in the cinema on 19th of November... I don't really know when was the last time i was waiting for a film as much as now.

So far the only Hunger Games movie that I've truly enjoyed is Catching Fire, so I am expecting anything from this one. I've read the books and I just hope that they won't ruin this one with PG violence.

I'm looking forward to it, but I don't really expect it to be much more than "entertaining." I remember being very excited for the first one because I was a pretty big Jennifer Lawrence fan, and it had blown me away. But I noticed some pretty silly flaws with a few rewatches, and the second had even worse flaws. They've all been generally entertaining, so I really just expect more of the same.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I finally watched part 2. Never read the books. Didn't know who Lawrence was when I watched the first Hunger Games movie. She has grown on me. I have to say, the entire series is pretty entertaining to the tune of
+. Hemsworth sucks, pretty much in everything, from day one.

1. The Hunger Games (2012)
  2. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2 (2015)
  3. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
  4. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1 (2014)