The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Tools    

I'm sorry but this looks so frightfully bad that it is hilarious.

I don't know about you guys but this is gonna be on the top of my list on Feb. 14th.

Saw this one last weekend.

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra cost only $60,000 to make, and was picked up by Sony during an independent showcase at the Egyptian theatre here in LA, which I found out during the Q&A session after the film. It's pretty much as indie as you can get. No big names at all in the production of the film.

The film is a homage to horror movies of the 40s and 50s, by directors like Ed Wood, and films like Plan 9 From Outer Space, which I haven't seen, but I was able to get the humor.

It was a good film, very funny, but a little long, and slow. I fell asleep at one point, and had to get up and buy a soda to keep me awake, and this was only at like 8:30. But it is a very funny movie.

The story is about three sets of people, all needing "atmospheria." A scientist and his wife, an alien couple, and an archaeologist (?) and his "wife." Then there are talking skeletons, and space ships, and alien monsters. It's a good ride! Check it out.

has anybody noticed the irony of the title yet? 'The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra' Cadavra...cadaver...

I think I might drag some friends to go see it..rather spend my money on somehting else though...looks cool enough though
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"