Cartoon Network: Adult Swim

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Has anyone seen this yet? I watched some of it last night and it's hilarious..of course all the shows are for adults, since language is added in. One of the shows, Birdman Attorney at Law, was implying that Dr Quest, and Race were gay, and Johnny and Hadji were their love children...IT WAS HILARIOUS.

I think it's on every night starting at 9, but I didn't think Cartoon Network would do shows like that, makes me wanna watch even more.

I suggest you catch this some night. It's worth a peek.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I haven't seen it yet but I plan on watching it once I can. All I know is that it has new episodes of The Brak show and SPACE GHOST COAST TO COAST!!!!!!!

I thought it was only sunday nights though?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well I just did a check on when it aired and all and looks like it only aired last night of this week. It probably only runs on Sunday's, who knows.

EDIT - Just heard a thing for it...yes thats right Im at school teaching kids while talking to you guys and watching cartoon network......It's Thursday and Sunday nights at 9
[Edited by spdrcr on 09-07-2001]

funniest cartoons and most suprising
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

^^Family Guy^^

i think he meant thats what he thinks is the funniest cartoon and by the way Bra show is the best one.

ITs on tonight cant wait!!