DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The Joker looks awesome. Sometimes different is better. Harley Quinn is exciting tho.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

The trailer was cool, but I'm still concerned about the idea of this movie. Having bad guys team up to "save the world" seems a cool concept, but the overall execution may fail. Not to be pessimistic, but DC hasn't made a truly great live-action movie apart from the Tim Burton movies, the Nolan movies and the two first Superman movies.

The Joker looks awesome. Sometimes different is better. Harley Quinn is exciting tho.
Jared Leto will nail it as the Joker, for sure.

Pretty interesting, the Joker looks a little silly but I think there's some cool stuff they could do with that, not really a fan of the director though

The trailer was cool, but I'm still concerned about the idea of this movie. Having bad guys team up to "save the world" seems a cool concept, but the overall execution may fail. Not to be pessimistic, but DC hasn't made a truly great live-action movie apart from the Tim Burton movies, the Nolan movies and the two first Superman movies.
Not sure if they're going this route in the movie, but in the comics (the one featuring the super-villains) the villains were prisoners. They were offered a deal: a reduction of charges or prison sentences if they agree to participate in these dangerous missions that are pretty much suicide missions (thus the name).

In the comics they were all equipped with an explosive wrist bracelet that would blow their hand off if they decided to try to betray the team, blow the mission, or attempt to escape. So there was never really anything altruistic happening on the part of most of the villains - those who agreed to participate were simply trying to improve their own situation.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
What a great advertisement for your product.

Madness is the emergency exit…
If you're not familiar with SS comics then you can try the animated flick Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014)...featuring SS with a quite similar plot line; not totally but it seems there will be many similarities with the characters & turn of events in the movie.

Welcome to the human race...
Still not sold on it being good, but it's not enough to stop me going to see it.

So, Will Smith got a higher billing than Leto?

Will Smith. A guy who is no longer box office gold. Playing a character most people have never heard of... gets a higher billing than one of the best actors of our generation playing The Joker?

Hmm.

Still. Looks fun. Looking forward to seeing how it all ties into MoS and BvS.

Will Smith might not be box office gold, but he's way closer to that distinction than Leto, whose only movie in the 2010s was a period drama about AIDS that made less than $100M worldwide (Focus, a phoned in, poorly marketed drama from Smith and Robbie, made over $150M worldwide). There's also a high probability that Smith is the bigger role-Leto isn't a part of the Squad.

Will Smith getting top billing makes sense. None of the actors in the film are exactly what you'd call household names. Some are on their way (Robbie for example), but Smith is the closest thing the film has to that kind of star, having carried countless blockbusters to box office success. He hasn't done it lately, but his name on top of it along with the inclusion of the well-known DC properties, should be enough to carry the film.

I have been looking forward to this more than Batman V Superman. DC just has some kick ass villains. Looked like they have like 4-6 better villains than Marvel just in one movie haha. (I think Marvel has the better heros)

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Christian Bale got billed ahead of Heath Ledger.
100% agree with you Iro on this one... this is stupid

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Makes sense for Will Smith to be top billing. Hes one of the most recognised actors around. When i watch the trailer its Margot Robbie that sticks out for me, she looks awesome as Harley Quinn, perfect casting choice,

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Any thoughts on what this is? I'm not sold on Joker being the main villain here. The carnage shots don't seem like they were caused by a man. I think there is some sort of supernatural villain and Joker is ... well, I don't know yet.