The Walking Dead: Season 6

Tools    

The Comic Con poster is here for Season 6 of The Walking Dead....

It does seem to exemplify the morality struggle between Rick and Morgan as we open up the season but personally I think the banner looks like a 6 year old made it, what do you guys think?

I've just watched season 5. I didn't like the fact that they killed off Beth just for shock value, it made the whole hospital thing seem pointless. Don't know what they're planning to do with Morgan, but part of me hopes he will kill Rick, he's getting on my nerves!

I've just watched season 5. I didn't like the fact that they killed off Beth just for shock value, it made the whole hospital thing seem pointless. Don't know what they're planning to do with Morgan, but part of me hopes he will kill Rick, he's getting on my nerves!
Beth's death was pretty stupid, but the actress was god awful so I am not really gonna dwell on it too much. Probably never re-watching the hospital arc.

CANNOT Wait !!! This is the only Tv-Show I follow and I love it

Yes looking forward to the interaction between Rick & Morgan, hope Morgan stays for awhile i have been waiting for him to join Rick & gang for many many seasons.

I hope Glenn meet lucille soon
I know what you mean! I know what you mean! Yes, I will be interested in seeing how that plays out onscreen. If they do it the same as the comic.

*cough*daryl*cough*should*cough*
NOOOO!!! it's the best character from the TV-Show A Redneck badass harley-davidson rider is so awesome... If Daryl die I will be seriously pissed as f*ck

NOOOO!!! it's the best character from the TV-Show A Redneck badass harley-davidson rider is so awesome... If Daryl die I will be seriously pissed as f*ck
I don't wanna get into this lol you'd hate my TWD forum I use then, we're all Daryl haters over there. Personally I don't think Daryl has been good since Season 2. I think he is a parody of his former self and I hope gets his head bashed in Every time they pander to his ass on the show I hate hate hate it. And I think Norman Reedus is a terrible actor when he isn't playing an angry redneck. Which he hasn't played since Season 2.

I don't wanna get into this lol you'd hate my TWD forum I use then, we're all Daryl haters over there. Personally I don't think Daryl has been good since Season 2. I think he is a parody of his former self and I hope gets his head bashed in Every time they pander to his ass on the show I hate hate hate it.
Robert Kirkman himself said Daryl is the best thing the show invented because Daryl is not in the comic book... I personally think that he is badass as hell and him and Rick are bromance x1000

Carl, Eugene and Lori (thanks god she's dead) are annoying as hell...

Maggie is hot as hell! we need hot chick in a zombie apocalypse

Shane was badass

Daryl is a TWD legend! Easily my favourite character. I know what you mean Adam; I miss the old Daryl from the first two seasons. Sadly, we probably won't see that version of him ever again. Still love him though!

Robert Kirkman himself said Daryl is the best thing the show invented because Daryl is not in the comic book... I personally think that he is badass as hell and him and Rick are bromance x1000
I liked Season 1-2 Daryl, but he isn't even a redneck anymore, he's a emo lol. I'm a hardcore TWD fan and I get really passionate about this show lol and I just don't think he is an interesting character anymore, he is literally there for fan service now, his brother was 100 times more interesting and played by a much better actor. People like Daryl still because they liked S 1-2 Daryl who actually was a compelling character. Now he is bland as hell. I think he should of died a while ago. My TWD site follows spoilers and a certain somone may or may not be coming this season so we'll see how it all ends.

I liked Season 1-2 Daryl, but he isn't even a redneck anymore, he's a emo lol. I'm a hardcore TWD fan and I get really passionate about this show lol and I just don't think he is an interesting character anymore, he is literally there for fan service now, his brother was 100 times more interesting and played by a much better actor. People like Daryl still because they liked S 1-2 Daryl who actually was a compelling character. Now he is bland as hell. I think he should of died a while ago. My TWD site follows spoilers and a certain somone may or may not be coming this season so we'll see how it all ends.
I disagree but I respect you opinion we need a crossbow killer Daryl is the guy and the show wouldn't be the same without him to be honest

I'm caught up on the show now. I stopped watching for several years because season 2 was so god awful. It was very apparent to me that the show suffered after firing their writers upon season 1's conclusion.

I swear this show must set the record for the most single car accidents.
The very first episode opens with a single car accident lol so at least they set the tone early.

It also makes me question how many times someone can die because they enter a building and don't do a perimeter sweep before letting their guard down. This is zombie 101 but there must only be so many ways you can get a character bit. I've never written zombie fiction.

It's funny how this show has a mix of great and terrible writing, it would be mind boggling if I didn't know that it came from a different source material. I can only guess that the comics must be the great part and the people translating it to the screen are the terrible part.

I disagree but I respect you opinion we need a crossbow killer Daryl is the guy and the show wouldn't be the same without him to be honest
I think it is one of those things where Daryl was a great side character, but now he is being pushed to the fore front and it just is not working. The actor isn't good enough to carry an episode himself, without Andrew Lincoln/Rick this show would be nothing. At the end of Season 5 Daryl was starting to be pushed to the background again like he was in S 1-2 and his character was starting to became bearable to me again. I hope they keep him there. We got another badass being introduced this season (Many of you may know who I speak of) and Daryl will be getting a run for his money. I personally think Abraham, Rick, and Morgan are the most badass characters on the show right now, but to each his own. Also this superhero **** is what really pisses me off with Daryl, half the **** he does is so unrealistic (Chain whip from the Season 5 Finale anyone?) that I cannot take the character seriously anymore. If he becomes tamed like he was in S 1-2 then I'll be fine with him.