Top 100 erotic thrillers

→ in
Tools    

57. 8mm

What makes this film worth watching is the emotion, dark imagery and tense moments thoughout the film. The storyline too is very thoughtout. There is no Hollywood ending, forced propogander, or marketing.

What you do get is graphic scenes, moderate violence and an insight to snuff movies.

56. Red Rock West

It moulds a fascinating, and quite terrifying at times, tale out of these elements, combining a number of items such as double crosses, multiple identities and intense connections characters have with one another, the sorts that they're forced into forging before later being asked what they truly mean to him.

This is a tight gripping piece, the sort that arrives with a steady and effective eye on a variety of items all the while being under control by a steady focused hand.

55. Kill me again

The plots nothing terribly original but it plays it's familiar theme with some nice changes and variations. It has that classic quality that the best noir films had: it moves right along and keeps you in the center of attention.

54. Under suspicion

This is a very well produced and directed film with brilliant construction. The detail in evoking the atmosphere of the late 50s is wonderful.

53. Masquerade

This film has more twists than a mountain highway. The more we get to know the people of this little beachfront town, the more you see the legacy if the Salem witch trials. The tension between the ultra-rich haves and the town full of have nots is portrayed as well as I've ever seen; the transient nature of the rich who come for the season and then return to manhatten versus the people who live and work in the town all their lives, watching the people come and go with their beautiful homes, expensive cars, and meaningless parties.

52. Plush

The plot is thrilling and well told. There are some clues to the freaky guitarist in the beginning but they are quite subtle, so the story is not spoilt.

51. The crush

A great cast, director and common sense. This film is so good it actually saved itself from being the usual teenage obsession movie.

79. The big easy

It's a fairly straightforward thriller about police corruption - a little predictable, but with occasional clever touches, but the apparent chemistry between Quaid and Barkin Is outstanding, making this one of the steamiest movies i've ever seen.

Accents aside, the other performances are also excellent. The film may not do justice to modern new orleans, but then? What movie ever did?
Loved The Big Easy and yes, the chemistry between Quaid and Barkin was off the charts.

79. The big easy

It's a fairly straightforward thriller about police corruption - a little predictable, but with occasional clever touches, but the apparent chemistry between Quaid and Barkin Is outstanding, making this one of the steamiest movies i've ever seen.

Accents aside, the other performances are also excellent. The film may not do justice to modern new orleans, but then? What movie ever did?
Loved The Big Easy and yes, the chemistry between Quaid and Barkin was off the charts.

Good to see another fan of the big easy.

Quaid and barkin's chemistry made that film

Post more tomorrow guys. I'm off to the land of nod.

Thanks for following ☺

50 elephant

This is Gus Van Sant's brilliant and mind blowing distillation of teenage alienation and angst. Set on one of those sterile suburban High school campuses.

Here is a film in which style does indeed become substance, where the meaning lies in the form and shape if the movie itself.

This is a mesmerising, vision-alerting experience that pushes the boundaries of the medium and takes us to a place, emotionally, that we haven't ever been before.

49. Irreversible

This film is far more than just a technical delight. It remains an absolutely awe-inspiring emotional experience told primarily through our senses rather than our thoughts. The backwards structure makes the tradedy become overwhelming as the film reaches the climax and noe, in the tradition of the greatest director's, suggests everything and nothing with his camera.

A plot which in reality, so simple becomes something as a message about the universe, existence and the passage of time. It's visual storytelling let's the viewer decide for themselves.

True awe-inspiring cinema.

83. Chloe

The plot works very well, it's very engaging. The sexual mystery and tension are captivating, and the copious nudity does not even come across as over the top or contrived.

Just as you thought you guessed the whole plot, it twists in the most dramatic way. There is so much suspense, excitement and mystery to the story. A very good film with the wow factor, that keeps you glued to the screen.
If you liked that remake, check out the original French film called Nathalie, far better but don't expect sex scenes/nudity like the remake.

It's a thriller alot of mine now are thrillers but I class them as erotic even if they are not

The next 50 are just thrillers. I ran out of erotic thrillers so I just added thrillers on.

48. Mission impossible

With some good intrigue and tension, a few breathtaking stunts and a strong conspiracy tale plot, this is a decent adaption of the original series, without really being too familiar.