What 70's movie do you find the best?

Tools    

I personally find Alien (1979) to be the best. Its special effects still hold up today, it's shot extremely well, and it's still quite scary.

I mean, when you manage to make a matte painting/miniature look real, you're doing something right.

Objectively, I'd say Taxi Driver as well, but subjectively... Suspiria all the way!
Holy helll, i wouldn't even say Taxi Driver objectively despite it being my favourite film.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I haven't seen loads of 70s films But I loved Taxi Driver, and out of the ones I've seen, it was fantastic, and significantly better than its sort of contemporaries, but yeah, I probably haven't seen anything near all of the "greats" from this era

The Conformist by Bernardo Bertolucci
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

This would be a distant second place.

I guess I gotta be the cliche one and say Godfather, I'll throw in the first Star Wars as well.

I guess I gotta be the cliche one and say Godfather, I'll throw in the first Star Wars as well.
So cliche, where is Jeanne Dielman on this list

A Clockwork Orange follow near by Jaws and Halloween