THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
It's a top 70, and a lot of the movies are duplicates.
Yoda might have tested it on him first, meaning that soon we'll all be getting Top 70 lists on our profiles!

I'm debating whether to watch american beauty or the krays again. Love that movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's a top 70, and a lot of the movies are duplicates.
Yoda might have tested it on him first, meaning that soon we'll all be getting Top 70 lists on our profiles!

I doubt it. Yoda called it a "weird bug".

Weird bug. I'll look into it. For now I've removed them manually--Steve, if you go back into your favorites and hit Save, it should repopulate with the correct ten movies.

hey, whats up everyone? I just returned from downtown and bought a few DVDs. I also met a crazy guy...He practically wouldn't let me off the hook in the conversation. He even went straight with me to my home, which is a long way.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
hey, whats up everyone? I just returned from downtown and bought a few DVDs. I also met a crazy guy...He practically wouldn't let me off the hook in the conversation. He even went straight with me to my home, which is a long way.
Looks like you've pulled Beatle

Just in case this slips past him, I'll refer to the perpetually relevant and sophisticated Urban Dictionary:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pull
Hey, man, I was just talking to that guy. He wouldn't leave me alone! I thought I'm gonna have to kill him in the end.

It's Rezekne (In Latvia). Only one hall. They show about 4 movies and every 2 weeks they change them. Couldn't watch Mad Max at cinema LOL. Was really disappointed.
Thanks. Oh, a Latvian? Glad you broke out of the USSR? How is it there in the Baltics? I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. We're pretty similar, except you're much more advanced and we had to go through a war in '90 - '95. Sorry to hear that about the cinema. Maybe they have re-runs? I guess you can't go just like that to a bigger town, maybe? (I'm not saying Rezekne is small, for all I know, it's bigger than Zagreb)

According to Wikipedia - Rezekne is 17km2, but Zagreb is 641km2. It's cool here, but finding people with same interests is a bit hard and finding job is almost impossible right now (I am studying/I don't care).
Nearest cinema is in Daugavpils which is about 100km from here. If I wanted to see something more independent then I would need to go to Riga (capital city).
Do you have a DVD store or of the sort over there? Watching it on DVD is also fantastic, and it ani't particulary expensive, at least not here. And, of course, you can order online. Just a suggestion.

Master of My Domain
Sending in my research project tomorrow...

Then the day after I'll be on here all day, anyone up for a commentary?

Complete new Top 10 for me! Only underrated movie that I love