Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

My fav has always been Sampras. Gotta be one of the most normal people I've ever seen. On the other hand one of the most abnormal , McEnroe, is whom I like even more. Pete is one hack of a player and the most exciting to watch. My fave match is the 2001 US open QF against his life-long rival Andre.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I like tennis, and watch almost every Grand Slam. I like Nadal a lot. McEnroe is very interesting, saw some great classic matches with him and Borg.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Veesus Christ aka. Venus Williams vs Petra Kvitova, they have 7 Wimby titles between them, and it was the third round . Yet it's women's tennis at it's most supreme!

I'm also a fan. Favourite player for a while has been Nadal, but I also like the Canadian duo of Miloš Raonić and Genie Bouchard.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Genie is a controversial character to say the least! She's refused to shake hands at the Fed Cup because that's apparently "lame" and she's known for being quite obnoxious and entitled, there was controversy between her and Laura Robson not long ago too!

She's also a well known Belieber

Genie is a controversial character to say the least! She's refused to shake hands at the Fed Cup because that's apparently "lame" and she's known for being quite obnoxious and entitled, there was controversy between her and Laura Robson not long ago too!
Over here in Canada, especially before her little slump, she was adored by the media and general public. She was in commercials, modelling in magazines, front page of newspapers. The hype has kind of died down due to her poor performances recently, but her showing in the US Open was encouraging. Unfortunately she picked up a freak injury just before her draw opened with a real shot to make the SF.

I like Nadal too. I prefer him over Roger character-wise and I even think he's better. Head-to-head is pretty blatant. 8-2 in slams. John is an institution for himslef. There's the '80 final, of course, but he gave what I think is the best performance by anyone ever, at least out of the male players in '84 final. 6-1 6-1 6-2 vs connors who was also at his top! I dunno the exact stats, but he had no unforced errors the 1st 2 sets! Serve 95%! Insane.

Here's the full 2001 US QF:

Those highlites don't do it justice. the entire mach was practically nothing but winners and the atmosphere was unlike anything I've seen before or since. Electrifying.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was just going to come to say how Nadal has beat Federer 8 out of 10 Grand Slams. I think if Nadal was more healthy, he could compete for the most Grand Slams. I also like his personality, very humble guy.

I told my friend who got me into tennis when Federer started doing commercials, how he's transitioning from athlete to businessman, and how much time it takes flying around selling razors, etc., and how much less time he'd have practicing, and since then, he hasn't been on his game. Besides Nadal, Djokovic has been very competitive.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Over here in Canada, especially before her little slump, she was adored by the media and general public. She was in commercials, modelling in magazines, front page of newspapers. The hype has kind of died down due to her poor performances recently, but her showing in the US Open was encouraging. Unfortunately she picked up a freak injury just before her draw opened with a real shot to make the SF.
I bet she was nevertheless, I adored the Canadian sweetheart prior to Genie, Rebecca Marino, she was a great character, but she just wasn't cut out for it

Beatle, not sure if anyone agrees but imo you should start describing whatever instead of posting so many videos, i visited this thread yesterday but quickly left after the videos slowed down my comp it is expected since i'm using a playstation atm but i imagine users on their phones are having the same problems?

Up to you, i'll wait for a fresh page to contribute here.

Here's the nice Wimby '95 final, on a nice sunny day

If you use m rather than www in the address then you can still post them and they'll just link, rather than embed in the thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjwASnz-A

See.

Master of My Domain
I enjoy the balls but not the sport itself. If you know what I mean.

Also great pic cricket.