Snyder v. Nolan

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
To early to predict. Not many people where happy with Man Of Steel so i think we will have to see how Batman vs Superman pans out. I think both directors are great, but i prefer Snyder. I think Batman Begins was great, The Dark Knight was brilliant, but The Dark Knight Rises was poor, and very lazy. Man Of Steel had is good points, but also its bad. If i had to pick a directer that i think is better then i'd pick Snyder. But thats my opinion.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

edit: oh just dc director, ignore all that lol. Still Nolan for me. Dark Knight was great, Batman Begins was very good, and Rises was also solid, but a step down from the rest. Man of Steel was good, but I'd still say even Rises was better than it, and I'm a fan of Man of Steel compared to a lot of people. I'd be shocked if Snyder makes a movie that matches the Dark Knight Trilogy in quality, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong, because that means the new DC movies will be phenomenal, and that would make me very happy.

Nolan now, probably Nolan in the future, but I'm still very happy with what Snyder has done and is doing.

I think Sebastian Shaw (Bucky / the Winter Soldier) said it best, Snyder is trying too damn hard to copy what Nolan did with his Batman trilogy. And while I liked his Dawn of the Dead remake, 300, and Watchman, if we are sticking just to the DC film, Nolan has Snyder beat easy with The Dark Knight alone. Simply because Man of Steel was s***.

Nolan is by far a better director than Snyder... it's not even a question

Nolan for me too...his movies have always an amazing atmosphere and his directing is very easy going. He often reminds me of Polanski. I think Zack is more intense. I like him too, though. i really liked Watchmen, is it sort of a hippie-superhero film? lol Since the question is who will be better, idk, but I guess Nolan.

Tough comparison to make as both Nolan and Snyder films are very different aesthetically and visually. It's a hard argument to make at the moment as Snyder only has one DC film to his credit. Once March 25 rolls around, maybe the decision will be easier..