Swan's Blu-ray and DVD Collection

Tools    

I haven't watched it yet.

BUT IT HAS JOANNA NEWSOM!!!!!!!!
Cool, can't wait to see what you think. I have seen it twice and it is my least favorite PTA which still makes it better then about half of the films ever made.

Got some stuff today!

First, we have Dogville. Because von Trier is awesome.

Second, we have Cache. Because Haneke is also awesome.

Swan buying a romantic period piece?! What has happened to this world?! Well, I want to see more of Jane Campion's films, and it was five dollars, so I went with it. If I'm bored I'll give it to me mum, she loves stuff like this.

Swan buying TWO romantic period pieces? Well, I'm not sure this is a romance actually, but you wouldn't know otherwise based on the cover. I am interested in checking out Borowczyk's films, ever since learning he was a major influence on the Quay Brothers. I started this a long time ago and liked what I saw.

This update made me laugh

Great buys, though I can't speak for all and I have only seen Dogville.

I've wanted to watch Cache for a long time though...

Tackling the animation list next. Always want to delve in the Disney classics, most of which I haven't watched since I was a kid.

*EDIT* I actually cancelled Wolf Children right after I made this order.

Need to update the main post, it's a mess. Anyway, just bought these:

I'm not ashamed of having bought a Disney princess movie, but I will admit part of it was how cool the villain and dragon and stuff looked. That said, I'm prepared to get sucked into the romance if that happens. Kinda feeling romantic at the moment shut up

I think the only Disney princess movie I own is The Little Mermaid, which I picked up for free with the Disney rewards points.

I'm not ashamed of having bought a Disney princess movie, but I will admit part of it was how cool the villain and dragon and stuff looked. That said, I'm prepared to get sucked into the romance if that happens. Kinda feeling romantic at the moment shut up
Nothing's wrong with buying Disney princess movies

As for romance, I didn't think Sleeping Beauty was all that romantic.

Sleeping Beauty is great and if nothing else, the sheer beauty of that wide CinemaScope 2.55:1 picture full of gorgous background paintings is enough to make it a worthy buy.

I wasn't fond of Kaguya though.

Just bought this. Can't believe I still haven't seen it. Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska in a Guillermo del Toro-directed atmospheric gothic horror? I'm totally down.

Got some stuff today!

First, we have Dogville. Because von Trier is awesome.

had to look this up because i usually like nicole kidman movies- but the trailer for this movie has to be the worst confusing trailer ive ever seen.

i read in the comments the movie is still good though,so might try it,but the trailer really turned me off it. what did you think of it?